Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Terry Goodkind - Sword of Truth Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.Marsh[mel]low.x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:16 pm
Anyone enjoy the Terry goodkind Sword of Truth series?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:45 pm
I am reading Wizard's First Rule at the moment and am almost done with it. I really do like the series and my friend is lending it to me.

EDIT: finished it and it was really good ^^  

Shiama

x.Marsh[mel]low.x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:51 pm
=D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:47 am
Finally one I know lol. Sword of Truth = heart

I have to admit however that I have only reached "Naked Empire". Though I really do like the characters they are outstanding. Kahlan, Richard, Dana, Zedd, and Warren crying  

rockyrogue

x.Marsh[mel]low.x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:50 am
Dana? O.o

Maybe you're thinking of Denna?

I myself have only read up to Temple of Winds, courtesy of the lack of a library.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:04 pm
sweatdrop Yes, I mean Denna (sorry it's been a while since I acutally read the books) and when my friend pronounces it I always think it's Dana.  

rockyrogue

StormyWhether

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:17 pm
I love those books - I can't wait until tomorrow when Phantom comes out!!!!!!!!!! I thinik that those books are the best in the history of the world!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:19 pm
rockywitch

I have to admit however that I have only reached "Naked Empire". Though I really do like the characters they are outstanding. Kahlan, Richard, Dana, Zedd, and Warren crying
Poor Warren, I feel bad for Verna tho. Denna is awesome - she's been my favorite from the start and when I read the first book I was so upset that Terrry Goodkind killed her off.  

StormyWhether

rockyrogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:06 pm
TruthSeeker13
rockywitch

Poor Warren, I feel bad for Verna tho. Denna is awesome - she's been my favorite from the start and when I read the first book I was so upset that Terrry Goodkind killed her off.

I know what you mean but I have to admit Warren is my favourite and will always be I think. I don't know why. As well as Zedd, he's a nice bit of comedy and drama rolled into one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:54 pm
rockywitch
TruthSeeker13
rockywitch

I know what you mean but I have to admit Warren is my favourite and will always be I think. I don't know why. As well as Zedd, he's a nice bit of comedy and drama rolled into one.

Yeah. I dunno how bad I felt when he killed Denna. I mean, interesting that he would think it through enough that he would actually kill her. Because if he didn't, he wouldnt have been able to pull off the story line he did. Admit it gonk  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x

Shanti~dragongirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:22 pm
TruthSeeker13
I love those books - I can't wait until tomorrow when Phantom comes out!!!!!!!!!! I thinik that those books are the best in the history of the world!!!!!!

ohhh can't wait till it comes out in australia! my brother has the whole series so far cept the little books but they are awsome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:37 pm
My friend owns the entire series and I can just borrow it from him but I am stuck on a ranmpage of a diffrent book right now and once I finish that, if my mom still deicdes not to give my other book back, I will continue with the second book in the series. I have read a little into it but that is all I have had time for.  

Shiama

Ladyingreen197

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:39 pm
I've heard of it but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:45 pm
NOTICE

I have recently heard that someone bought the rights to make this series into a live motion picture for movie theaters.

Personally I think it would be kind of hard to add all of it into a movie, they would almost have to do more than one movie per book.  

Shiama

x.Marsh[mel]low.x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:06 pm
GONK! They'll ruin it! :tear:. emo  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items