Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  asian boys ^_^
View Results

x_ Devils Trill_x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:56 am
its funny to watch them change so much..well they have to me anyways...I dunno..I can tolerate the new harder-ish stuff but I prefer the old cuter 1tym compared to the "gangster" thing they are going for
anyways are there any fans of them or yg in general? (there must be I saw a se7en thread but still lol)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:38 am
Quite a lot of Korean, mostly hiphop/rap starts are going for the gangster look because well, isn't that what rappers suppose to look like? And it makes them stand out as real men from the (ippeun x3) feminine male stars such as (the infamous) Lee Jun-Gi, Hyung-Jun from SS501, Jang Woo-Hyuk, etc.

I personally like 1TYM a lot whether cute or gangter-ish they'll still be my darlings next to Shinhwa and H.O.T. x)

I also like quite a lot of artists from YG such as Se7en(of course), Lexy, Big Mama, Perry, Jinusea, etc. And Wheesung, too, but he isn't in YG anymore. I wonder which label he's in now.  

K-Pop

x_ Devils Trill_x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:59 pm
lol most of the rappers I like are underground and dont really do the whole gangster thing but I see what you mean
I like them either way as well as shinhwa and H.O.T/moon hee jun/kangta

<3

and hm I dunno what label

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:41 pm
hmmm .. i am not a really big 1tym fan myself. . i never tried listening to any of their music because . . hmmm. . i do not know why i do not listen to them. . . oh well. . . i listened to some of taebin's music with se7en though. . pretty good. . .

[schizophrenic]

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:56 pm
Oh Taebin................
He's so freaking hot. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:54 pm
I am a huge fan of 1tym. You have no idea. I loved their fourth album, it's my favorite. Their You Know Me music video scared me. I seriously didn't expect it to turn out like that, but I guess they liked it. On the other hand, the How Many Times video was much to my liking.

YG overall? I love them. They're my favorite entertainment company and they're comming to the US! I'm actually excited, I hope they make it far here.  

xly_smiles xP

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:17 pm
I love 1TYM! Even their old stuff are awesome! Bus, Heaven and Last Night Story! whee I prefer 1TYM's old school songs over Shinhwa's.. 'Cause I just think Eric's rapping vocals are weird.

YG overall, I love them also! I have about almost every artist on my playlist (except for Wheesung since he's left and don't like his vocals too much). Their music is very much addicting than the other hip hop stuff you hear in the US. So I'm glad they are trying to come to the US! biggrin

I saw a summer performance with 1TYM and Shinhwa (it was SO cute!!), and it seems they are friends, maybe not or whatever.. But I'm just guessing.
I am also guessing they started debuting almost at the same time, right? Since their old songs have that similar thing to it (they just sound the same sort of).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:35 am
i like 1tym buuut i actually like most of their older songs but their newer songs arent bad or anything ^^;;aanywho! beak kyoung has always been my fav. i know he's short and everything but he's cuute  

Samsoonie

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:25 pm
hmmm. . .haven ot listened to any of their songs. .  
kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games