Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
Guild Rules and Guidelines! Please Read Before Posting!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:44 pm
Welcome to the Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians!

Glad you could join us. We hope you enjoy your time here! There are only a few things we ask:

arrow Guilds now have subforum support. Please put your topic in the subforum it belongs in. I plan on buying more subforums in the future, so for now, if your topic doesn't belong in a particular subforum, just post it in the main page, and I'll move it if I get a topic it fits into. ^^

arrow Please try not to repeat a topic. If you want to post about food, please find a topic related to food and don't start a new one. All repeat topics will be deleted.

arrow Don't create threads asking for gold! If you need help getting gold, check out the
Charity/Quests forum and create a thread there. All begging threads will also be deleted.

arrow Try to keep all threads guild-related, unless you're posting in the Chatterbox subforum.

arrow Post frequently! But don't continuously bump your thread for an hour on end. This guild is moving slowly at the moment, and the chance of your topic getting buried is very slim, so only one post should do it. Please try not to bump at all. It's really not necessary.

arrow We can't get to this guild as often as we'd like, as most of us have school, jobs, etc, so don't get upset when no one repsonds to your thread. I try to respond to every one I can, but I'm busy, too. This guild will not move at the same pace as say, the Chatterbox, so give us some time!

arrow Be sure to have fun and avoid and fights or arguments! Good debate is encouraged and I look forward to it! Be sure to voice your concerns and let your opinion be known, but be nice about it.

arrow Try not to post pictures that will stretch the page. If it's a large picture you want to submit, try re-sizing it in a paint program. MS Paint works just as well. Also, this goes for not typing anything that will stretch the page, like a gajillion emoticons. All such posts will be deleted.

arrow If you have any concerns about members or ideas for the guild, feel free to PM me! I love hearing from you guys! Please don't just quit without letting me try to fix a problem.

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and I hope you have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:46 am
exclaim  

Henbane
Vice Captain

EvyGunner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:46 pm
biggrin  
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers