Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:43 pm
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:52 pm
Love is in all types of different forms.

Incest for me= <3

Edit: Uchihacest <33333

Solo Duet

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:40 pm
Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against incest. It's one of my fav themes for yaoi, and as long as both parties truly love eachother I don't have any problem with real-life incest either, generally speaking that is.
What's weird though, I think my brother was hitting on me today... >.< Freaky.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:04 pm
Narki
Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against incest. It's one of my fav themes for yaoi, and as long as both parties truly love eachother I don't have any problem with real-life incest either, generally speaking that is.
What's weird though, I think my brother was hitting on me today... >.< Freaky.

xDD;; Stay away for now.

Solo Duet

Melkoshi

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:31 pm
Honestly incest is not my cup of tea. I just...don't like it.

But, i'm willing to over look it in some cases. Otherwise, I try not to pair up family. it just doesn't seem right to me. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:36 pm
I love it <3 Hooray for Uchihacest! ninja  

Tajiko Kirei

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:40 pm
Well, if it is real love and consentual who am I to say it's wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:38 pm
Okay, this is a wierd subject for me. I absolutely hate to say that something is wrong. Its not me, its not hurting anyone, i'm taking the Liberal point of view. If you want to love a lamp for christ sake, i wish you the best of luck. But there are probably three things that i can not really bring myself to really enjoy in any way. Those three being incest, beastality, and well, i think I forgot *late at night working on killer essay that i'm totally not ignorign right now.* I will not seek out or try to involve myself in anything like that. I just look at my little brother and can't see how anyone could look to their siblings for love unless there were major issues to deal with.

So, me equals neutral.

Lee Haruin

HighKiller(HK)

13,340 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:38 pm
as long as they are in love why should it matter?
*whistes*  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:44 pm
In anime and manga it's one thing... It's great 'n' all... But in real life-- well, I dunno. I've got siblings and I just know waaaay too much about every aspect of... well... them, and I dunno... it just seems wrong to me. But I guess if there's true love, consent, and... no chance of children... then who the hell am I to judge?  

Coveted Dreams

Mauimango7

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:54 pm
Yeah, I like it better in anime and manga, but real if is iffy. But I'm in no way against it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:10 pm
I love any and all yaoi dear. There's no such thing as dislikeing anyof it unless it don't show you more ^^  

blackfirefox140

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:45 pm
Tutso
But there are probably three things that i can not really bring myself to really enjoy in any way. Those three being incest, beastality, and well, i think I forgot.

I don't know why I feel so compelled to guess the third thing, but is it necrophelia?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:57 pm
IY_and_MCR
Tutso
But there are probably three things that i can not really bring myself to really enjoy in any way. Those three being incest, beastality, and well, i think I forgot.

I don't know why I feel so compelled to guess the third thing, but is it necrophelia?

That's what I was thinking! And ewz!!  

[That_Guy]

WrednyMotylek

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:01 am
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

I REALLY don't like incest... that's just... wrong... I have a big brother and I know how it is to have siblings... I just find incest disturbing eek Maby I'm not enogh open-minded... But I just do...
And about doujinshis and fanarts and uchihacest... Sometimes I think that fangirls can see only one type of relations between two guys... That's just my opinion.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff