Reply Rude Discussion
Hard To Find Ska CDs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Murmur

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:39 am
Well For a few years now I've been trying to get my hands on a few ska cds... And yet have not been able to get them..

1. The Scholars - The Last Great Record Of The 20th Century
2. Suburban Rhythm - Their 16-Song Obituary
3. Jeffries Fan Club - JFC Sucks: The Early Years

If anyone has any of them (CD/mp3), I would love it (and would be in an everlasting debt to you) if you could send me them.. If it's the actual cd then I will buy it, if you decide to part from it xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:58 pm
I can't find any Skapara CDs. D:

Any help would be seriously appreciated.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

~sarah2112~

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:17 pm
Ska cds are very rare. I can never find them when it comes to stores. Crash 22 is a great ska band but as i said, can never find the cds.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:36 am
~sarah2112~
Ska cds are very rare. I can never find them when it comes to stores. Crash 22 is a great ska band but as i said, can never find the cds.

Um, Catch 22?  

Electric Uncle Akuma

The Murmur

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:24 am
~sarah2112~
You're kidding, right?

Umm.. Catch 22 is NOT hard to find. Hell, you can find it at Best Buy. Plus, you can buy their cd's at concerts, or buy it online..

But, Catch 22 hasn't been good since Keasby Nights. And they are no good live..  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:09 pm
Mystical9Ball
~sarah2112~
You're kidding, right?

Umm.. Catch 22 is NOT hard to find. Hell, you can find it at Best Buy. Plus, you can buy their cd's at concerts, or buy it online..

I need to see Catch 22 with my [GO HOME AND LEARN YOUR SONGS] sign.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

Doctor Nope

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:26 am
Kacey and the sundance kids are really hard to find.
I only one of their cd's which I found hidden behind some other random cd's. They arent really a big band, most people have never even heard of them. I'm hoping I will have better luck with my search their second cd,
Well, Jimmy what did I tell you about skinheads

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:21 pm
Electric Uncle Akuma
Mystical9Ball
~sarah2112~
You're kidding, right?

I need to see Catch 22 with my [GO HOME AND LEARN YOUR SONGS] sign.

Hahaha. You just gave me a great idea!
Since I'm going to a concert to see Big D and Suburban Legends on July 14th I wanna get my friends and I to get their attention and ******** 'em up. It sucks cuz Its going to be Westbound Train, then Suburban Legends, then Big D, and after that the rest of the concert is s**t... Then VGS go on... then Catch 22 headline...

Whatever... We'll either leave after Big D or talk to Derek and Phill (SL)..  

The Murmur

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff