Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:16 pm
my posts can get kinda long ^^; ill post them below  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:20 pm
Name: Eiji Katsuragi
Apearance: White hair and ominous white wings veiled by a cloak. Red Iris on black eyes. A black felt hat that covers his head. A satchel adorns his side. He wears a long coat(this pre-seeded the trench).
Weapons: Pole arm its called the Yin and Yang. One blde is iron and the other is polished silver.
WTF is he?: Deamon Deus Ex(demon of god)
Abilities:not much really. He is not effected by the magic of good or evil. He is a neautral entity. His wings are close to invincible. Heals quicker than a human(but not instantanious either)
Weakness: (to his wings: "Man's" weapons), he is suseptible(SP?) to weapons designed to harm demons or angels specifically though normal weapons can harm his body just much less. He is not as strong as an angel or demon but not by much.
Bio sad short version) an evil daiymo has conquered his village and he looks for a power to rid his land of this oppression.
Intresting stuff: has bad luck
Theme song: Paint it black

Pre-story:

His name was Eiji Katsuragi, a cape adorned his shoulders and whipped through the wind like a flag. A metal chain crossed his bossom conecting the yoke of the cape together. A red from sewed onto it stuck out magnificantly. He stood on the hill with mud caking his white leather boots. The rawhid laces that wrapped around them had been weathered and freyed. His canvas pants loosely fitted on him ruffled in the wind as well. They matched his cloak with a dark blue that would remind you of the night sky on a full moon. His wool felt hat barely stayed with him in the wind. It seemed that its loyalty to him was the only reason it stuck on his head. He had a polearm with him that was a dark sinister black iron on one side and a pure polished silver one the other; a pouch he carried with him was strung under the polearm. He stood tall above other people and yet he was gracefull in his movements. His stance was ridged and strong a classic if not cliche posture. He was a gorgeous man, actually to gorgeous, in fact he was hated by most men and most women thought he was gross and a bit too girlish looking. The only "manly" mark was sigular and thin scar that crossed his cheak. He could not grow a beard and never had to shave.

He took a step to leave the peak of the hill and landed him on a loose rock. He tumbled down the hill into a rank swamp. He was accostum to this as he always ran into bad luck. As the saying goes "If it weren't for bad luck he would have no luck at all." He pulled himself out of the muddy watters and found himself face to face with a hungery alligator. Jumping on top of its open jaws and running away he caught a branch on his cape. He desperatly tried to get it loose and finally he did...the branch whipped a nearby tree and the bees hive that was located near the top fell at his feet. The angry swarm stung him continuosly before he again ran into the muddy swamp for cover.

Not after too long a continued on he path and saw a traveling merchant. As he had not eaten in days he offered the merchant money for any food he had. The merchant gladly complied. Eiji thought mabe his luck had turned around and reached into his satchel for some cash. It was empty for all his belongings had slipped out when he tumbled down the hill all except the flute which he could not play. He appologized to the merchant and sent him on his way. Eiji determined to find some way to get food or money marched down the trail.

Later he ran into a very mysterious woman. She asked him
"hey stranger do you like girls?" she provacativly questioned
"Well, of course i love girls! Yet none ever seem to love me." He said as a thought.
"Well, how would you like to spend the rest of today with a girl. Im sure shed love it." She looked him in the eye and stepped closer to him
"Well, er, uh sure i guess." he seemed unconfrotable as this had never happened before.
"ok then, good here. This is my daughter Beatrix. Im going out today and nned a sitter. Since you like girls im sure you two will get along fine." She left before Eiji could get one word in edge wise. He could only watch as she swiftly left back onto the trail.
"well, at least i know there is a town nearby. This day couldn't get any worse" He grumbled under his breath
"HEY! I'm hungery and today is tuesday and Rin always gives me lobster for lunch. Boiled not too tough and not under cooked!" She commanded of Eiji obiovusly lying. Suddenly a storm broke out and it rained upon the two travlers. Thunder clapped and lighting streaked across the sky.
"I stand corrected." He said in a whiper with a grim look on his face

The two ran for shelter in the town as the little girl screamed and complained about the rain making her wet and the thunder scaring her.  

Eiji-san

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:21 pm
Eiji tells beatrix to wait for him there and not to move under and circumstance. He loosens his cloak and spreads his wings. His wings are too small to fly but he can glide some distances. He already presed up the tree to get a better look at things. He saw many people scattering away from the dragons relentless attacks. He decided to fly in and try to help peole not thinking that his appearance may frighten others. So he jumped from the branch he perched on and spread his wings as far as he could. He caught a moderate wind and swiftly moved to the town. He dropped down slowly as he neared the town taking care not to catch the attention of the apparently angery dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:24 pm
" OH! Son of A....GAHHHHH" He pulled out the shiroken and a red blood dripped from it. The wound almost instantly clotted.
"I hate these things! Ow! I hate my bad luck"He looked around and the thought suddenly occured to him. Where is Beatrix? Had she stayed were he told her too or not? Suddenly a tug to his hair an he turned to see Beatrix standing there mad at him. A smile creeped on his face.
" Beatrix are you ok? Why did you move from your spot I told you not to go anywhere!"
"Well, strange men were approaching me what was i supposed to do?!"
"Never mind. Just sit down and be quiet." He nursed his wounds as Beatrix looked on curously.
"Hey. I know something that can fix that." She looked around and picked some flowers and roots. She mashed them together and placed them on his leg. She mutter some incantations and cleaned off the mixture. The wound was almost healed. A scar quickly formed on his leg where his wound was.
"You know healing magic?! where did you?!" Eiji questioned her intentivly
"Its nothing...something my mother taught me." She looked away and fell silent

Beatrix was remembering her mother. Her mind shifted to a time where she had fallen. Blood was seeping from her knee and she cried. She was a tiny girl then. Her new ress soaked up a bit of the blood. t was hardly noticable on the pink fabric. the white aprin was a nice touch too.

She had been picking berries and had tripped over a stone. that same stone scaped her knee. All the berries fell to the ground and scattered. Her mother ran over to end to her fallen daughter. Her mother smiled and told her it would be alright. She gatered a roto and a flower and mashed them together and put it over her knee. She uttered the verses and the scrape quickly healed. Beatrix was stunned and asked how her mother had done that. She replied that its just a simple incantation that speeds up the healing of a wound. the longer the wound would normaly heal the longer the spell would last.

" Mommy? whats an incantation?" she asked quizzically
"Its magic. Yet with this kind of magic it usually requires words to make it happen." Her mother explained
"Well, can you teach me that one?" she asked yet another question
"Of course its very simple. The ryme also includes the ingredients.
Thera root
and Durem Flower
All i ask is for healing power." She recited the memorized line like a lyric to a song. "thats all you have to do dear."

Beatrix's thought were broken by a tear that slid down her face. She had missed her mother. She had been dead for years. She just hopped from one person to the next. Eijij was her latest one.  

Eiji-san

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:00 am
jeez thats some long stuff. my RP is in my sig. thats the second form, the third is the strongest 3nodding but the Batousai has and RP tourney goin. pm him and enter. it would be interesting to see what you can do  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:06 am
When I still RP'd in Finnish my stuff was longer than that, well at least the first few posts. Intensive heart  

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

corruption

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:14 am
I don't know how to rp really... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:51 pm
Well you should get into Para Roleplay. A great place to learn how to do T1 Para at a faster pace is "Live Chat" like in YChat (Yahoo Chat). I would also recommend Cchat but I think cheetah chat is shut down. Now days good rp maybe almost nonexistent in Ychat but sometimes during the day it is full of Pro Roleplayers. They have whole communities of expert rpgers that will even teach you how to improove your skills in text form. It's not just about writing out a long paragragh it's learning all the proper punctuation marks and codes that should be incorporated in your posts.

Also they will teach you why it's awful to NPC others, play Godlike invulnerable characters, and do oneliners. Roleplay is a Art form that does need practice in any story that you play along with others. Another thing that is enforced is good spelling skills. Typos are alright don't worry about making a mistake. But while you learn how to speed rp you will improove greatly. Here is an example of T1 Para:

Valderez * It had been a long day. Chrissy had been trotting around trying to find a second job and for some crazy reason every time a prospective employer heard her last name they got all green and shaky and turned her down. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that her father was a well known crime lord...nah. Chrissy smirks as those thoughts run through her head. She sighs softly and lets her soft brown eyes roam the street, looking for a likely place. Her hands rest idely in the back pockets of her well worn jeans, which causes her shoulder blades to stick out a bit from her body making the black dragon breathing flame and wrapping its tail down her right arm and the wolf howling at a yellow moon on her left shoulder more visible. A hand pulls out of her pocket and tugs her red tank*  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:54 pm
im no munchkin man...i know how to rp....i am just illustrating how irritating it is to role play with lame and paper thin plots...and terrible characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:21 pm
Eiji-san
im no munchkin man...i know how to rp....i am just illustrating how irritating it is to role play with lame and paper thin plots...and terrible characters.
I'm sure you are good. The best way to avoid roleplaying crap is to be picky on the environment you play in. And be picky with the people who play along.  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:22 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
I'm sure you are good. The best way to avoid roleplaying crap is to be picky on the environment you play in. And be picky with the people who play along.
yeah...like barton town...god no...i need to find a guild....or something. im sick of the munching gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:28 pm
Eiji-san
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
yeah...like barton town...god no...i need to find a guild....or something. im sick of the munching gonk
brb I need to sell a Zombie G Corp Shirt.. sweatdrop  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:31 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
ok lol domokun eats you!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:24 am
Eiji-san
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
ok lol domokun eats you!
redface what exactly are you saying there?? wink heart

Anyhow read my Journal it talks about why I am stuck selling a Zombie G Corp T-shirt. crying User Image  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:44 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
~ Anime Betty ~
Eiji-san
ok lol domokun eats you!
redface what exactly are you saying there?? wink heart

Anyhow read my Journal it talks about why I am stuck selling a Zombie G Corp T-shirt. crying User Image
ok then i shall do that.....im not sure but i might have to...amke this face blaugh *insert noise from where king arthur meets the knights of ni here*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff