Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Art Oasis
Oulixeus' Art Stuff! *Update pg2 20/06/06* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm good enough to do comissions?
  Yes.
  No.
  I don't know.
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:08 am
I want to start doing comissions to speed up the rate that I make gold on gaia but I'm not too confident in my ability to draw. I'm not fantastic at poses and I was thinking I would stick to portraits. I'm going to post some of the line work I did for free for someone a while back. Maybe you can help.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

And that's all I got kiddos. Cast your votes. Leave your comments. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:29 pm
I think they're cute.

sunaa

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:36 pm
sunaa
I think they're cute.

^^ Thanks. And happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:44 pm
Very nice work. ^^ I especially like the style of the third and fourth ones. ^^
I think you'd make a lot of gold if you opened up shop. ^^

In the mini shops forum, there is a subforum for pricing assistance. The forum is very slow, but the people there can give you some sort of idea as to how much you should charge. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:09 am
sdrawkcab
Very nice work. ^^ I especially like the style of the third and fourth ones. ^^
I think you'd make a lot of gold if you opened up shop. ^^

In the mini shops forum, there is a subforum for pricing assistance. The forum is very slow, but the people there can give you some sort of idea as to how much you should charge. =]

Awesome. ^^ I don't know how fast I can do these comissions though. I'd like to be able to do like two and than take a huge break.

And than colouring is difficult for me. I can do it but I don't have a tablet so it'd likely have to be cell-shading. And shading itself is just hard. For some reason I constantly over-shade.

A little bit more time and I'll start working on opening a shop. ^^ I'm not ready to pull out the pencils yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:43 am
whee I like them a lot o:

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:32 pm
O-Chan

Lmao. I don't know what's wrong with me but sometimes I see things differently than they actually are. For some reason, I thought that said:

'I hate them a lot.'

And the first thing I did was start laughing. And than I re-read it and I was like, "ooohh..she LIKES them." And than I laughed again. ^^;

I'm weird.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:59 am
Oulixeus
O-Chan

Lmao. I don't know what's wrong with me but sometimes I see things differently than they actually are. For some reason, I thought that said:

'I hate them a lot.'

And the first thing I did was start laughing. And than I re-read it and I was like, "ooohh..she LIKES them." And than I laughed again. ^^;

I'm weird.
o.o I would never say that though

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:48 am
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

'I hate them a lot.'

I'm weird.

I know. But that's why it was funny. I think. ^^ It was just so opposite of what you actually said. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

o_o; You should laugh too. Go on, give it a good little giggle. Or a hardy chuckle. *poke*  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:10 am
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

'I hate them a lot.'

I'm weird.

I know. But that's why it was funny. I think. ^^ It was just so opposite of what you actually said. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

o_o; You should laugh too. Go on, give it a good little giggle. Or a hardy chuckle. *poke*

o.o laughing....well as long as you can laugh at it, sounds good.

I'm not one for giggling, never had the talent.

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:17 am
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

'I hate them a lot.'

I'm weird.

^^; I laugh at everything. I have no control.

o_o; I had a friend who made me laugh while I was drinking something... and that turned out horribly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:42 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

'I hate them a lot.'

I'm weird.

o_o; I had a friend who made me laugh while I was drinking something... and that turned out horribly.

~::~ The Atlantic was born today, and I'll tell you how... ~::~

gonk I hate it when I do that! Have you ever had root beer come out your nose? It HURTS!

Anyway, I think they're very very cute! 4laugh

~::~ Death Cab for Cutie ~::~

Namisaurus Rex

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:47 pm
Nami_the_Panda
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

~::~ The Atlantic was born today, and I'll tell you how... ~::~

gonk I hate it when I do that! Have you ever had root beer come out your nose? It HURTS!

Anyway, I think they're very very cute! 4laugh

~::~ Death Cab for Cutie ~::~

Thanks, thanks! ^_^

And yes... yes very much. Rootbeer is EVIL through the nose. Suprisingly though, ice tea doesn't hurt any less than coke does. It was a very odd experience.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:42 am
you got talent man, not bad art... i would buy one if i weren't still holdin' that contest that not many people have entered...  

it_landry

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:11 pm
it_landry
you got talent man, not bad art... i would buy one if i weren't still holdin' that contest that not many people have entered...

^_^ I'll probably try to draw one for you for free. It may take a while but I'll do it...

It's hard sometimes to draw avatars because of all the items so you have to be kind of creative... and sometimes it can be a little discouraging. But I'm going to try my best.

I have an update coming pretty soon. Be ready... cause this one will blow your mind.  
Art Oasis

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff