Reply kpopFANS
BoA dances? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adorkable-1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:09 pm
Just curious to know if anyone has learn any of Boa's dances or any other Kpop dances for that matter....I'm learning NO. 1....so hard cause I'm such a slowpoke... crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:04 pm
Well I learned Boa's Girl on Top and Valenti.
Also I learned SuJu's Knockout and Miracle.  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:59 am
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
Well I learned Boa's Girl on Top and Valenti.
Also I learned SuJu's Knockout and Miracle.
omg I would love to learn knockout. @__@

God damn..No.1 is hard..i cant dance..so goodluck xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:24 pm
Actually I had a hard time learning Knock Out.
Now I'm learning No.1.  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

adorkable-1

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:39 am
OH that's so awesome! So I'm just curious Nanese, but how did you learn the dances? And I'm not quite sure what knock out is but anyone care to tell me?

P.S. Nanese_loves_Jaejoong I'm so jealous of you! razz LOL Will you teach me the girls on top dance?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:23 am
Im almost done learning "My name"...it took like 2 months...I still have some moves I have to learn tho...  

rubedochan

Darek Khort

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:57 am
I'm trying to learn Se7en's "Passion". The amount of download for each "part" of the dance moves lessons on YouTube is sort of biggy for my connection so I'm taking my time, espicially with exams etc.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:42 am
adorkable-1
OH that's so awesome! So I'm just curious Nanese, but how did you learn the dances? And I'm not quite sure what knock out is but anyone care to tell me?

P.S. Nanese_loves_Jaejoong I'm so jealous of you! razz LOL Will you teach me the girls on top dance?

Oh well I just watch her dance moves on Youtube and I like break up the dance moves. Like I would wacth a dance move for 1 min and then try to copy it. Afterwards I would keep playing the same dance move until I got it. And Then I would go to the next dance moves. I hope I made it clear. If I confused ya, then sorry. blaugh

Knock out is a song form Super Juniors have you heard of them?  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

rubedochan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:10 pm
yea I do that too...

but some times I go to

iDANCE

...but its a KOREAN site....but theres a english one if you go to the korean one...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:28 pm
Do you have the link to that site?  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

adorkable-1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:55 pm
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
adorkable-1

Oh well I just watch her dance moves on Youtube and I like break up the dance moves. Like I would wacth a dance move for 1 min and then try to copy it. Afterwards I would keep playing the same dance move until I got it. And Then I would go to the next dance moves. I hope I made it clear. If I confused ya, then sorry. blaugh

Knock out is a song form Super Juniors have you heard of them?

You know what I haven't heard of Super Juniors....but I'll be sure to check them out. But my internet connection is soo slow its hard to download any video...yeah dial-up connection sucks...it'll take me about half a year to learn any dance because I'm not coordinated enough to learn a dance and my internet is slow....OH YEAH! So I signed up for boajjang.com today so I can download some of boa's dance steps and I find out I'm about a year late...ugh this sucks! Would anyone like to upload any kpop dance moves on this forum? I'd appreciate it soo much!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:16 pm
If you're looking for BoA dance instructions, I suggest going to the Downloads forum of boajjang.com... You can search for them, or request, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who have them there.  

Alicks
Captain

rubedochan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:57 am
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
Do you have the link to that site?

korean site

english site

japanese site

might take a while to load...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:55 pm
Thanx. heart
Oh I love your siggy it's so cute. blaugh  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

rubedochan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:50 am
thankys! and of course I love DBSG (is it weird to like DBSG AND H.O.T cuz most people say DBSG took H.O.T's spot or w/e...I think their really different groups ...and plus ...I know xiah and Jaejoong respects H.O.T and I dont think they would want to take their spots...did that make sence?) and I love your siggy heart lol...  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff