normal bob smith

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:19 pm
if you guys are true atheists, you allready know him. but if you don't let me enlighten you to his website:
http://www.normalbobsmith.com/  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:49 am
Ooh, that's very interesting. I'm reading the God Ate My Balls part and a part of it made me think. Yeah, if satan went to hell for disobeying god and thus doesn't like him, why would he work TOGETHER with god and make those that disobey god suffer? I know if I was in charge and against someone else, I'd do everything in spite just to piss the other person off. So then satan's hell would reward people for disobeying god... because god doesn't want that. xd  

Psycho_Katie

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:51 pm
Psycho_Katie
Ooh, that's very interesting. I'm reading the God Ate My Balls part and a part of it made me think. Yeah, if satan went to hell for disobeying god and thus doesn't like him, why would he work TOGETHER with god and make those that disobey god suffer? I know if I was in charge and against someone else, I'd do everything in spite just to piss the other person off. So then satan's hell would reward people for disobeying god... because god doesn't want that. xd
Yes, it is fun to make fun of the bible.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:18 pm
I like the "Super Chics."  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:48 pm
Dathu
I like the "Super Chics."
What number is that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Parental control popped up... go figure XD is there another link or something?  

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

Bluuberry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:56 am
Yes very funny site, especially the hate mail.
Those silly christians don't make any sense at all.
Its for site like these that we should fight any type of internet control in the future.

About to have a smoke... just felt like saying that for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:37 pm
regarding muhammad dress up: i see electronic control as a natural progresssion from mohammed control to the world. no body uses donkey anymore. however sleek the current arrangment is, in my model it can still be described as a contraption.

The system Mohammad should apply is egg bra that costs $20, a baby that weighs under 2kg from Aisha (9 years old virgin) and a red satanic dress that cost $400 each. Sandals are ultralight and accelerometic. It helps to have a heaven guide and a suicidal bomb engineer under one roof.  

alpha male tayo

Gabrielle Proctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:54 pm
I LOVE Normal Bob! I was introduced to his site back in 2004 or 2005. He even posted a comic strip I did for his site on one of the side panels.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games