Kirk
  Picard
  Sisko
  Janeway
  Archer
View Results

Elrohir Helyanwe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:23 pm
Whos your favorite Captain?? well all vote on it and then major riots will break out as we decide... yay violence.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:55 pm
Sisko  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Ginga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:12 pm
Se Ga Takai
Sisko

I was just going to say something like...

"3 other captains? What do you mean there are 3 other captains? What's this crazy talk your giving me!? My favorite's not Janeway, noooo, that's because she doesn't exist!"

Okay. I'm finished now. :X Forgive my rudeness, but... you can't make a favorite captain poll and then only put two of 'em on it. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:04 pm
Aww poo............ Well i dunno much bout all the captians. I mean the only Star Treks I've seen is Star Trek, Star Trek Deep space Nine, and the Next generation.......  

Elrohir Helyanwe

Ginga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:33 pm
Phaust
Well i dunno much bout all the captians.

*must... resist... rattling off... Janeway trivia... argh...*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:17 pm
It's alright, I went ahead and added teh options for the rest of the Captains...hope ya dont mind 3nodding  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Ginga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:14 pm
Se Ga Takai
It's alright, I went ahead and added teh options for the rest of the Captains...hope ya dont mind 3nodding

Nooo! I voted Picard earlier because I was gold hungry. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:06 pm
Couldn't decide between Picard and Archer. Settled the problem by utilising the age-old method handed down for generations, all the way from the Primordial Cataclysm... eenie meenie minie moe.
Ended up with ARcher.  

Shuromai

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:02 pm
LMAO! Ginga has(had) half the posts in the thread...and there's still not a single post for Janeway.

On a related note, Chicken little is coming to theatres, due to something about the Sky falling and teh end of teh World. More on this at 11 xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:23 pm
Se Ga Takai
LMAO! Ginga has(had) half the posts in the thread...and there's still not a single post for Janeway.

:'( This makes me sad. Dammit, why'd I have to be gold hungry! I have shamed my fandom. crying

*goes to cry in the corner*  

Ginga

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:51 am
Ginga
Se Ga Takai

:'( This makes me sad. Dammit, why'd I have to be gold hungry! I have shamed my fandom. crying

*goes to cry in the corner*
lol...ya know, reseting the Poll is easy enough biggrin

Crap...Gaia Errors, it wont let me put a new Poll in this Thread. crying

If any of the other Crew Members find this before I get back form Work, would you mind fixing it? Thanks sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:23 pm
I like Piccard. He's French. *Bounces* And he has that neat little two-fingered thing when he says "Make it so." *Does strange swishie motion with hands*  

Blacke Rose

[Mileena]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:55 pm
picard ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:18 pm
Sisko or Kirk. Kirk was the original captain. He is the one everyone thinks of when they think Star Trek. However Sisko decked Q. Who did not love that? smile  

white_stranger

Karhd

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:08 am
i don't have just one favorite captain, I like both Picard and Sisko. I think that they are the best captains, they may not be the original bu they are still great captains. heart  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff