Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is it weird to like the cemetery? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it?
  Yes
  No
  Poll whore
View Results

Polaree

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:21 pm
I like going to cemeteries to admire the headstones, especially the older ones that are more like sculptures. Half the time I find myself reading the headstones too.
I know a common stereotype for goths is being a satanic person who hangs out in the cemetery with the dead, and crap like that, but most people think anyone who goes to the cemetery for anyother reason other than a funeral is weird. I was wondering if anyone else does what I do or if it really is that abnormal.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:41 pm
It's always been a love of mine. Honestly, ever since I was a wee child I loved cemeteries. I still do. ^_^  

MortSanglant

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:43 pm
I don't think it's weird.

But I go, not to often, but when I do, I go to visit my diceased(sp?) grandparents.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:14 pm
You kiddin' me? I love cemetaries. Especially the really nice, expensive headstones. Quite pretty. ^^  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Talamascan

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:27 pm
My friends and I do it too. We like looking at the older headstones and we set up super old ones that have been knocked down. Some people have yelled at us though because they think we are defiling it which we aren't. I especially like it because it's the quietest and secluded part of the town that I live in. I go there to relax.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:23 pm
mortsanglant
It's always been a love of mine. Honestly, ever since I was a wee child I loved cemeteries. I still do. ^_^

Woot! I knew I wasn't the only child that loved cemeteries when growing up! ^.^ That just made my day right there.  

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:47 pm
I love cemeteries! They're so peaceful, and they're a great place to sit and get inspiration for poetry and paintings and such. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:52 pm
ShadowsMystery
mortsanglant

Woot! I knew I wasn't the only child that loved cemeteries when growing up! ^.^ That just made my day right there.

hehe! YAY! We pwn! I seriously go to one everyday too. I ride through it to get to work. ^_^  

MortSanglant

sylawen

Perfect Egg

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:58 pm
I`m getting married in a cemetery xPP

I love looking at the old head stones. I have a really old cemetery, gravestones from the 18OO`s

They`re just beautiful to look at and no one`s normal, so thereofore it`s fine  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:22 pm
I love cemetaries. They're very nice, especially the old full ones that nobody uses or goes in anymore. Like personal family ones. But you have to make sure no one cares if you're in there, or you'll get in trouble, which sucks.  

SunshyAlone

Synyster Love

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:52 pm
Cemeteries are one of the best places for inspiration when it comes to art, poetry, and horror novels. In fact, I'm working on a novel right now and visited a cemetery recently  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:04 pm
I believe that some one has to honor the dead, and why id you do that do people think your " being a satanic person", It is my personal belief that we can learn a lot from the dead, they speak You just half to listen, and I don't mean in a crazy way, no I mean in a more, poetic way, they scream there regret in the wind, and reach out for us thought the grass, I find that yeah it is a romantic place to take your girlfriend... that is, is full of inspiration, you just half to listen that is all........  

The_Forth

Synyster Love

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:07 pm
That's where my first date was smile
i like your signature  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:32 pm
Satans_Bizatch
That's where my first date was smile
i like your signature

thank you if you are talking to me, ironically I wrote it in a cemetery...  

The_Forth

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:47 pm
Talamascan
My friends and I do it too. We like looking at the older headstones and we set up super old ones that have been knocked down. Some people have yelled at us though because they think we are defiling it which we aren't. I especially like it because it's the quietest and secluded part of the town that I live in. I go there to relax.
I AGREE WITH TALAMASCAN WELL SINCE I WAS THERE WITH HER I HAVE TO xp
I heart CEMETERYS/GRAVEYARDS/BONEYARDS/MY BACKYARD ECT.
YAY CAPS LOCK  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces