Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:52 pm
What has happened to it? o_O

Should Betty make a new one because it's hard to find people now sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:25 pm
Personally I doubt we could recreate the joy that was known from it. Wish could though....  

seragnel

Rupa_La_Pirate

9,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:33 pm
seragnel
Personally I doubt we could recreate the joy that was known from it. Wish could though....
well I don't know, it is kindof pathetic when no one talks to you because they have no idea who you are, but I guess that's just how it goes sometimes, you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:45 pm
Oh those stuckj up noobs have no idea of us regulars like I am on r the list as y older account one I mamnged to get to cover till I was free thanks to Corruption I love her for that. I helped after I was hacked for the second time.  

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:47 pm
Im not sure that if she did make a new one if it would realy be the same.. alot of the regs dont come due to the fact that were kinda all growing up and away from gaia... especialy the ones that have been with gaia for a year or more.

Gaia in whole just isnt the same to me anymore....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:51 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Im not sure that if she did make a new one if it would realy be the same.. alot of the regs dont come due to the fact that were kinda all growing up and away from gaia... especialy the ones that have been with gaia for a year or more.

Gaia in whole just isnt the same to me anymore....

Exactly what I was getting at. Tis unfortunate, most, but that's life and atleast we get to see peoples some on this guild type thingie.  

seragnel

Hyuuga Crim

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:51 pm
well can you blame them for leaving? i mean gaia is really unstable. i blame it on the n00bs. i mean they just keep coming and tell us adults that we don't belong here and that it is theirs *grrs as he thinks of that one incident in the club with the stupid n00b* well anyhow gaia is just really unstable.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:05 pm
Yep very true seragnel.. and yes gaia is unstable lately. Most sites are that way though due to the fact that they have hundreds to thousands to maybe even millions of people at once. And you cant realy blame it on the new people who come to the thread.. cause some regs ((like myself at times)) dont even take the time to get to know them.. and expect them to know me just because I am (was) a reg.

Now as for the NooBs... lol.. there is no help for them.. i dont think they even know what they are doing. sweatdrop  

-v-Lust-v-

seragnel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:47 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Yep very true seragnel.. and yes gaia is unstable lately. Most sites are that way though due to the fact that they have hundreds to thousands to maybe even millions of people at once. And you cant realy blame it on the new people who come to the thread.. cause some regs ((like myself at times)) dont even take the time to get to know them.. and expect them to know me just because I am (was) a reg.

Now as for the NooBs... lol.. there is no help for them.. i dont think they even know what they are doing. sweatdrop

It's just.... life in this world I suppose. There will always be fools such as the noobs and we can all try our hardest to stay together, is abotu all we can really do I supposes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:57 pm
**has the day of tommorow cuz he has to take his ma to the doctor so he is gonna post**
umm, we kinda sound like old people in here... sweatdrop but you guys are right, there are way too many noobs in the htread, but it keeps it interesting in my opinoin  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Aroes san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:11 pm
Smokey5000
**has the day of tommorow cuz he has to take his ma to the doctor so he is gonna post**
umm, we kinda sound like old people in here... sweatdrop but you guys are right, there are way too many noobs in the htread, but it keeps it interesting in my opinoin
it's like going to the zoo in a way...xD but it is empty most of the time...I don't know if making a new thread will do much good though  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:19 pm
Aroes san
Smokey5000
it's like going to the zoo in a way...xD but it is empty most of the time...I don't know if making a new thread will do much good though

Quite doubtful but it is nice in the way that this thread seems somewhat alive.  

seragnel

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:20 pm
Even if there's tons of noob, even if there's tons of annoying people, even if no one friend over there anymore, we now have our Guild to come to. And so, if the thread stays broken, she can either come here, or make another one.

I mean, most of us here have been on Gaia over a year, and we all managed to stay friends and relatively close.

^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:31 am
Yeah it sucks if people don't talk to you because they have no idea who you are. Or even manners to say hello. sweatdrop

But we all have done it anyways. We can only jump in a conversation neutral And stop being jealous about lacking attention. Oni and Rupa you both have been all ignoring at least to me so stop whining. But yeah it sucks xd

And there are always few assholes 3nodding Who could forget "gothik boi" for excample?

It's pretty nice that the club thread is down so this guild started to live a bit more *giggle*

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:21 pm
To be honest, I never had a problem with any of the new faces when I would enter and speak to them, I told them who I was and let them know that I wasn't new to the site and they we're interested about how it is when all of us are around. Anywho, i frequent the guild more than anything now cause this is where the people that I care about are. I'm not too worried about anything else anymore... 3nodding  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff