StormRider54

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:50 pm
I play the bass and D*mn i like it smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:29 am
I play! I play! hehe and it is awsome

Spiritual Healer

Granny Pickle

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:25 am
The cool kids are always the bass kids, foo'.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:13 pm
Bass player to the rescue !  

Sesju

DaveXcorE

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:37 pm
YAY BASS heart !!!!!!! damn u gotta love that bass...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:02 pm
I live in a small town, and most of the people play bass, but there are a couple of people who play guitar. Like 4-5 people in the 9th grade play bass and even more in the older grades play bass. I love to play the bass, but I aint that good, so if you guys can give me some tips for the bass that would be great. I also play the drums.  

nat_natey

LustandLove

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:37 pm
i play! only cool people play bass cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:23 pm
nat_natey
I live in a small town, and most of the people play bass, but there are a couple of people who play guitar. Like 4-5 people in the 9th grade play bass and even more in the older grades play bass. I love to play the bass, but I aint that good, so if you guys can give me some tips for the bass that would be great. I also play the drums.

I would suggest learning more complicated guitar licks and playing them on your bass, you'll be more dextrous and feel more comfortable and flexible on it.  

doneydonedone

slowverdose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:21 pm
I play guitar, but Ive filled in for bass players at shows before. bass is one of those things thats easy to be good at but hard to be great at. I would suggest learning bass chords and playing arpeggios and stuff, it sounds REALLY good when you do it just right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:32 pm
I do!! Only the cool kids play BASS!  

Stars_Tears

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:32 pm
lol seems to be a trend to be the "cool kids".

I got a bass last christmas, and I've had three or four bass lessons... other than that, I just use it when I need to record something, and even then they aren't amazing. I try to play out things on there like I do from a guitar, but I have fairly short fingers, so my shoulder gets sore from jerking my hand back and forth to reach the frets xd sweatdrop

Damn, those evil basses. But yeah, they're fun X)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:40 am
Sorry to ask, but bass guitar or stand up bass? (I play stand up bass, and I'm slightly snappy about that, sorry)  

kitty13kat

deathx2xthexmasses

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:15 am
yea i play bass mostly jazz but i can bust out some crazy stuff for a metal minute  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:36 am
kitty13kat
Sorry to ask, but bass guitar or stand up bass? (I play stand up bass, and I'm slightly snappy about that, sorry)

That is so fricken awesome. I love stand up bass, though I've never tried it XD I respect anyone that can play one, though, as with any acoustic instrument.  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

kitty13kat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:55 pm
Mel_Darkflame
kitty13kat

That is so fricken awesome. I love stand up bass, though I've never tried it XD I respect anyone that can play one, though, as with any acoustic instrument.

People who play stand up bass are almost as awesome as people who play bass guitar... that's pretty awesome.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff