Submit

What do you think?
  Good
  Alright
  Not Very Good
View Results

eddievedder#1

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:30 pm
I've posted this a few times but whatever.

I smoke two joints.... just kidding.

Social Acceptance (SKA)

Social Acceptance this might start a riot. These people a.k.a. hot you call me burn out right on the spot then there realy is a riot like a hot spot on the sun fire a blaze and know you get what you deserve a punch in the face feelin like a disgrace whantin to escape this hell well have a taco.(I did this to lighten up the song) Now were friends on the beach both burnt up and feelin alright know we get a buzz feelin even more alright. The we started talking and we were like ******** it were all the same playin this life game whirlwind tradgedy leavin many behind see the gun you think you're innocent but hey hey hey 2 tone warrior put put the the gun gun down and we'll talk about me and you so let's sayyyyyyyyyyyy peace fight is are way so let's fight with are guns down and were all gonna get down tonight and party alright another hobo in a insane asylum what's new no social acceptance. And after this day everyone with social acceptance is a victim but I think social acceptance isn't something wrong but somethin that's good and right.

There's more soon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:27 pm
No one has an oppinion make your voice heard.  

eddievedder#1

~sarah2112~

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:18 pm
My fav ska song is sublime smoke 2 joints.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:06 pm
My favorite ska song is "Shame and Scandal (In The Family)" by Madness. It's cute, smart, incisive, funny, and a great dance number.

Yours is pretty good too. Though I don't really care for Sublime.  

Queenie42

jaanu.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:51 pm
it's hard to know what a song will sound like without the melody.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:35 pm
Queenie42
My favorite ska song is "Shame and Scandal (In The Family)" by Madness. It's cute, smart, incisive, funny, and a great dance number.

Yours is pretty good too. Though I don't really care for Sublime.

Hey you, don't watch that. Watch this. This is the heavy heavy monster sound. The nuttiest sound around....

I love that song. heart

Everytime I hear it I always get an incredible urge to get up and start dancing. biggrin

...So if you've come in off the street, and you're beginning to feel the heat, well listen buster you better start to move your feet to the rockinest rock steady beat of Madness...One Step Beyond!

Peel Slowly And See

409 in your coffee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:52 pm
JusteUneFille.
it's hard to know what a song will sound like without the melody.
Agreed.  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff