Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[original]The wings of the fire bird ( ready and waiting! ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:27 pm
In times long past there were mighty beasts and low pirates, many of them had made pacts with the beasts of old, many fought them and took the gold and items that they had gained over the years. This story is diffrent, much more so than any that have ever been told before. This starts out in the seas close to a main land that began to lean that there were so many more things then the sea that they could learn from and use to their advantage, but there were a few great quests that still had yet to be taken.
The one that we shall be watching is the one of a monster whom had lived since, some say, the beginging of time. No one had ever gotten to see the man in his form that he was born with, no one even knew if he was real as a matter of fact.
Wings like that of the fire bird and the eyes that match the darkest black in hell would set the large bird apart...
With age and swift wings he will seek out what he has lost, what his heart yearns for yet still.

On this day of the myth a ship pulled into port, dark wood made up the ship and make it look like it had been bathed in the night sky that held the stars oh so close. Sails needed to be replaced and the decks were in need of cleaning. The steady beat of the waves on the hull brought the mighty ship closer to show the name engraved on the side.

Hurricane

Lovely name for a pirate ship. The sun was just peeking over the mountans that made the small cove as the light bathed the single figure that stood on the deck beside the wheel. It was a man, the Capitan of the ship was alone and looking for a new crew to take to the seas with him.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:30 pm
Ok, you should all know the rules by now, that and I would hope that you know how to behave yourselves.

This is my rp and I have the right to ask you to leave, the chances of that are little to none though.

Nothing over PG-13, we all know where to go when that happens. NOT ON MY THREAD! evil

I will not let you keep posting if you first post dose not span for one paragraph, spelling isn't big with me, as long as I can gather what you say and please, please not chat speek. I will skin you if you bring that here.

I will have a page for the profiles so please PM them to me so I may post them with my own.

That's all untill people start to mess things up for everyone and I have to post the obvious. whee  

legato_darkfall

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:31 pm
( this is where I put the crew status, please ask me for a rank or job and I will try and work it in.)

Legato_darkfall = Capitan
Keriamatah =cook

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:34 pm
Name:
Gaia name:
Disc/pic:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Race:
(( Anything else that I may have missed. ))

((as far as race and powers go you will have to clear it with me if you want to be anything other than human. ))

List of Current RP'rs (( All others are ignored unless I say otherwise))

Name: Nefreous
Gaia name: legato_darkfall
Hight: 6'3
Disc: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tall and thin, his normal black preferance and love of silver and gold made him lust after his current position as a Captan of his own ship. He seems to not have a care in the world and will more than likely not mind who joins as long as he belives them to be a valuble part of the crew.
Personality: It depends on how you treat him in truth. Most of the time he is calm sweet and caring, but if you arn't one of his favorate he will be a little colder but is more than likely going to warm up to you.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Myth

SpitefulPhoenix
Name: Abrecan
Gaia name: SpitefulPhoenix
Height: 5'11
Disc/pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:
Sexuality: bi
Race: hybrid

keriamatah
Name: Michael
Gaia name: Keriamatah
Hight: 6' 2''
Disc/pic: User Image
Personality: Charming, very serious at times, hard to dislike, trickster, likes to play jokes and makes wise cracks, very sarcastic.
Sexuality: gay
Race: Human

perryunicornboy
Name: Polaris
Gaia name: perryunicornboy
Height: 5'6
Disc/pic: User Image
Personality: cold and caculating. No one knows why he is looking for treasure. He knows ice magic.
Sexuality: unknown
Race: human

Repressed_Desire
Name: Liam Locksburo
Gaia name: Repressed_Desire
Height:Five foot and eleven inches tall.
Disc/pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:Liam tends to be quiet most of the time. He speaks very little, mostly due to being comfortable in isolation most of his childhood. He grew up learning how to steal, mostly just food or clothing to get by. He helps when he can in his own way, but mostly stays out of people's affairs. Liam controls his emotions too well, that most believe he has none--his expressionless face barely radiating that any life exists within him. He's a very compassionate person, but has taught himself when to allow certain feelings to be shown.
Sexuality:Liam is Bisexual.
Race:Human.

stardancer
Name:Elke
Gaia Name: stardancer
Height: 5'7"
User Image
Personality: Young as she may be Elke has never been one to rely on others. Because of her extrodinary agility and strength, society cast her out long ago. She is independant as well as wary and intelligent. She is a wanderer and a peaceful person until someone crosses the line; that's when things get messy.
Sexuality:Unfounded
Race:Human

legato_darkfall

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:21 pm
Taking a step off the ship and onto the docks the male with long black hair looked around himself, his eyes glimmering like large green emeralds. Skin glimmered over with the dancing light as he streched, his eyes closing for a moment then once more flashing open as he began his way over to the local pub. He didn't seem to walk, it was more of a gracefull floating yet still he would been in the walking class as his feet touched the ground. He held a mythical sence to himself, but at the same time hid what he was very well. His crew didn't need to know of what he was or had been at any point in time besides when he found them.

Once inside the pub the smell of smoke and ale almost bowled him over, the laughter of pirates like himself calmed him and kept him from turning and leaving. If he was going to find a new crew this would be the place to do it.

Walking over to his own table he tossed a bag of gold coins onto the table in hopes of attracting a crew, his eyes shifting to the ale that had been brought to him by the waitress, after all they knew each other and went back a long time.

"Trish? Still working here are you?" He laughed as she pushed him back slightly and walked away.

"Aye, and working if you don't know." She shot back as she bounced away in the happy mood that she always kept.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:28 pm
Michael swaggered tiredly throught the pub, ignoring the cat calls and whoops, he leaned against the main bar letting his hair fall down over his face, he sighed. A drink was left infront of him and he smiled charmingly at the waitress, making her blush before gulping it down and asking for another.
After gulping tree down and still sober he smiled to himself triumphantly, just then a man, burly and big came up behind him, his voice low. "how's it going michael..." the man sat next to him, "you know my offer still stands." Michael sighed in disgust and turned to look at the man, but instead looked past him as the sound of gold hit a nearby table. He licked his lips and looked at the owner of said gold. "hmmm...no thanks bale, i think i'll go solo." he tapped the man on the shoulder and walked over to the table, eyeing the stranger. He sat in the opposite side of the table and smiles. "i'm guessing you didn't come for the cheap food and stale beer." He fingers the gold, trying to get an estimate of how much there was.  

keriamatah

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:17 pm
((Abrecan really does have a presonality I just forgot to add it. He's incredibly mistrusting of others, particularly humans. He's quiet, but will occasionally spit out a few dry comments and is not someone to get in a fight with. his reasons for seeking the treasure are unknown.))

Abrecan hunched over the table, sipping from his drink while taking in the surroundings. The crowd didn't look any rougher than regular that night. The usual drunks and sluts were there, making their rounds. He looked b down, dark red hair falling into his eyes as he returned to his thoughts.

Suddenly there was a sharp pressure on his shoulder. Abrecan jerked his head up again to see a large, clearly intoxicated man standing before him.

"Hey pretty", the drunk slurred grinning perversly at the hybrid. "You look lonely over hear all by yourself. Need some company?"

"Don't touch me", Abrecan growled coldly shoving the man away.

"Aw don't be like that. This is a pretty rough place. You woudn't want to start any...trouble." The hand that had been resting on the hybrid's shoulder slid slowly down his back to grab his a**. In an instant Abrecan was on his feet pressing the smooth blade of a sword into the soft flesh of the accoster's throat.

"You're right", he hissed pushing the blade just hard enough to draw a thin line of blood. "I wouldn't. No need to start any trouble." Obviously Mr. Muscle was sober enough to take a hint and stumbled hurridly out of the pub. Abrecan watched him go, replacing his sword and sitting down again as though nothing had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:27 pm
Nefreous smiled as he looked to the man whom so quickly took a seat opposite of him. "There's plenty more where I come from, more than any one man has ever had I can say that much. Much more to be had as well." He finnished as he took a drink of the ale in the mug before him.

His eyes rested on the man as he sized him up, his own knowlage flooding the room almost as he snickered to himself. "And I came looking for a crew, not food or ale." He spat as he pushed a few more gold coins out of the bag. "There's a little over a hundred coins in that pouch, but it's chump change as far as what I have in the hold of my ship." He added as he munched at some bread that the friend of his that worked there had brought.  

legato_darkfall

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:57 pm
Having returned to his usual calm state Abrecan allowed his gaze to resume wandering across the customers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Michael laughed, although he was tall his voice wasn't deep, his white teeth glistened in the dingy bar and he raised and eyebrow at the man. "oi, you seem so sure of yourself, what i fine proposal, of course there are matter to discuss." he pushed the coins away and folded his arms, "like what's your name and how much would i get paid..." he fingered on of the coins, "no need to worry of my qualifications, I am..." he winked, "talented."  

keriamatah

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:26 pm
He raised a brow to the man, his lips curling into a smirk. "As am I...as for pay it would depend on how many join the crew, how good you are at what you do and what kind of treasure we take. Without all the added things, you would get fifty gold for each week." He smiled as he pulled his hair back. "If you can find better pay then by all means, take that instead." He laughed as he tied it back now. "But if you take ship with someone else then we may just meet on not so friendly terms one day."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:32 pm
"hmm" he leans in on the table, "you see that big lug over there..." motions his head to the bar, "he's offered my 100 peices a gold and 10 percent of everything we plunder..." he smiles leaning back into the chair. "so...i'm a ask this question, because you'd be surprised how much i get asked." he leaned back into the bar, "i don't take part in orgies, ever, especially for initiation or some crap." He sighs, "other than that..." he smiled happily, "i'd be glad to join."  

keriamatah

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:35 pm
He seemed taken back for a moment with what the other had said. "No, no there will be no such thing on my ship." He added as he blinked a few times. "But you will get most of what we plunder, all the gold and treasure goes to the crew of my ship, I have need for only two things, two items...well one item, but I've said a little more than I should already. Keep in mind there will be a lot of danger, so be ready to fight for your life." He added as he leaned in closer and smiled softly. "Because I don't know you well enough to fight for you too."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:44 pm
he smiles, "well then we will just have to get to know eachother, won't we..." he drinks the rest of his drink and sits back in the chair, "worst damn beer i've ever tasted...but i'd come here for you." he laughs again at his own pun. "by the way, your name is?"  

keriamatah

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:47 pm
"Nefreous." That was the first and last word that would set in motion the chain of events that would bring a group of people closer and as together as famaly, maybe even something more. With his hair pulled back his face was the center of attention, after all his hair was beautiful, his skin like that of just slightly tan pearl as well.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff