Do you like it? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my latest dream avatar?
  yes, it is nice.
  no, i dont like it.
  yes, i like it, but i think you should change something.
View Results

triple overdrive

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lately, I have been at and avatar-creating block. But finally, it struck me. PURPLE! So I compiled an avatar with some of the items i already had, and some other items. Truthfully, I like my creation. but I think there might be a little bit of room for improvement. So, I come to you, my fellow members of PWU, and ask for your opinion on my lastest dream avatar.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, SOME ITEMS WILL BE IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS IF I AGREE TO GET THIS AVATAR. BUT, BECAUSE TEKTEK ONLY HAS CERTAIN POSES FOR ITEMS, I JUST PUT ON THE ITEMS IN THE CLOSEST POSITION.

Please vote in the poll, and post your opinion. If you think that there is something wrong, then just say so, and say how YOU think it could be better.
Thank You. ;D

This here is a newer avatar, made using my original creation, and sdrawkcab's suggestions.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:44 pm
crazy cool, to bad the hearts on the underoos arnt purple then you would be set.  

aaaaasdfghj

NinjaDragons

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:53 pm
I like  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:38 pm
I like it, except that the red hearts do take away from the theme. Also, the bottom half looks incomplete, unfinished...maybe shoes/pants would help to bring the look together.  

Emerald Sun

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:20 am
It's original~ I like it. ^^

The lower half just seems unfinished~ As for some suggestions to think about...
The purplemarine upsidedown boots would match the purples and teals very well.
If you want to go with different shoes, the stealth ultraviolet pants layer under boxers. ^^
Also~ the purple boombox sticks out too much to me and the purple pimin' cane would probably do a nicer job.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:33 am
sdrawkcab

If you want to go with different shoes, the stealth ultraviolet pants layer under boxers. ^^
Also~ the purple boombox sticks out too much to me and the purple pimin' cane would probably do a nicer job.

o_o... you're good.  

Oulixeus
Crew

triple overdrive

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:56 pm
sdrawkcab

thanks. I made another one. because I too, noticed that the bottom half looked...well, bad. surprised here is the newer version, but now im going to go make ANOTHER with your suggestions. Thanks! ;DD

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. here is a NEW one with sdrawrcab's suggestions.  

triple overdrive

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:10 pm
I sense that the main theme here is boxers. smile

I will now join KP in not wearing clothes. I don't know when I'll start again... but currently: no clothes. Just horns.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:39 pm
Take the undies, wings, and buns off, and it's sweet! ^^  

D - c h a n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:46 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

o_o... you're good.
Very. B]
XD

@42: I think the last one is much bore balanced than your first. ^^ And doesn't look as bare. n.n

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

o_o... you're good.
Very. B]
XD

@42: I think the last one is much bore balanced than your first. ^^ And doesn't look as bare. n.n

I like your suggestions! biggrin and yeah, the last one does look more balanced. but it a heck of a lot more expensive! sweatdrop

@Demon_Child203- The wigs and the Bao were the main reason for the avatar, and it gives it originality. so no. im sorry, your advise misses the whole point. confused sweatdrop stare gonk  

triple overdrive

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:59 pm
animefreeek42

I like your suggestions! biggrin and yeah, the last one does look more balanced. but it a heck of a lot more expensive! sweatdrop
^^;; I know... x.x Hopefully others will have more suggestions~  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:09 pm
sdrawkcab
animefreeek42

^^;; I know... x.x Hopefully others will have more suggestions~

XD and yes, more suggestions would be great. The really hard part is most of the purple items on gaia are girl items. which sucks. D;  

triple overdrive

Bloody!Venus

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:22 pm
I like it!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items