Submit

U gotta myspace???
  Yesh...and i check it everyday...
  No...should i have one?
View Results

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:20 pm
User Image

Aight so admit it 90% of us have a second addiction and its by the beloved name of MySpace. Ohh u know that u run to ur computer to check ur myspace like its gaia...checking for new friends and messages and bulitins. No matter what excuse is made about starting it up, its the new rage and most of us have one.

So for those of u who want to be found on myspace by the gaia friends post your link and let it be known. Ohh and if you have any bands you want to promote feel free to leave a tid bit about them and then post the link. ^^

If you have any questions about it or if u feel like posting links for personalizing it feel free. ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:29 pm
Tis the ishken aka chicky aka Mansi aka Saumita

Tis my link ta get things started...^^  

OoChIcKeNoO

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:19 pm
Smokespace
this is mine. now sis won be all lonesome xd

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:39 am
Smokey5000
www.myspace.com/smokey5000

this is mine. now sis won be all lonesome xd
lmao thanks bro...though u know lonesome is my middle name xp  

OoChIcKeNoO

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:10 am
I've heard too many bad things about MySpace.com ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:17 pm
~ Anime Betty ~

I'm not that bad...i mean its not that bad ninja

Adam the pirate pirate

Takalis

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:32 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
hhmm ya it can lead ta issues but as long as u keep the pictures clean and the comments clean (mainly drug free) then there isnt that many issues. Though thye do seem to like going after people that tag sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:28 am
Nayda ^_^

It has become a bit of an addiction for me, but not as big as Gaia sweatdrop And yes, Takalis is right, it's not THAT bad.  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:06 pm
Sephoenix
Nayda ^_^

It has become a bit of an addiction for me, but not as big as Gaia sweatdrop And yes, Takalis is right, it's not THAT bad.
u not the only one my dear... not the only one. That sites become my alternate email sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:07 pm
I don't know the link, but I'm there under Krissy...in Chicky's friends list. 3nodding  

Krissy DarkStarLight

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:25 pm
Krissy DarkStarLight
I don't know the link, but I'm there under Krissy...in Chicky's friends list. 3nodding
3nodding heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:13 pm
sweatdrop *scratches head a bit* yeah, I've got a myspace... not really addicted to it though, but still check it about once a day. pretty much just log in look to see if I've gotten any messages, and if I do I'll reply (assuming I've got the time right then). I have however gotten several others addicted to it though. stressed sweatdrop My buddy Eddie I introduced to Gaia, Myspace, and an online game Kings of Chaos.... which he's now addicted to all three. rofl

Oh-well: http://www.myspace.com/brisam1

that'd be me  

Dorlen

RetiredKil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:49 pm
www.myspace.com/benji1976
me
I check it a few times a week
I thank nameiwantedwastaken for my layout!
How awesome is she, I say very!
My friends kick a**!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:02 pm

User Image

I do have one. However, I use it only to maintain contact with people that I actually do know. Since most people have one & check it almost every day, I figure it works well for maintaining communication. (Heck, I even found friends from 5-8 years ago! I think it's awesome that I can find old friends like that.)

It's a shame, though, the things that have happened & the bad reputation Myspace has gotten. I know it was made as a place for people to meet/find friends & chat, but some people used it for more... Vile purposes... (Although, posting half-naked pics of yourself isn't that bright of an idea anyway)

But since I use it only for friends I know in real life, I won't post my link. xD Sorry!

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Morava

13,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trick or Treat 100

Aroes san

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:28 pm
yes I have one:

Sir Sketch

I used it mostly to keep in touch with friends back home..seems the one thing that mostly everyone has in a myspace accout  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff