sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:21 pm
For the month of May 2006, users can either choose an angelbow or chain of command.

Nifty items. ^^

As the letters won't open at this moment, I'll have to update with more info later... but we've got this pic: User Image

As usual, what are your thoughts on this month's items?

Heheh... they've opened. ^__^
Positions: [x]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Well as usual I have not donated, but I like the angelbow. They look like wings...although Gaia has still not given us real big wings! Aside from that, I like the chain, especially in the tail and handcuff positions. They're pretty good.  

Emerald Sun

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:24 pm
I like them both, and meh mother is going to let me donate.. (FINALLY!) so I dun have to waste my precious Gaia gold, since I need that still. x.x  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:02 am
Wow. That chain seems pretty nifty. Actually. It kind of makes me want two letters just so I could have a chain.

Edit: And that chick looks really disgruntled about having that box bow. sweatdrop  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:26 am
^___^ I love this update. I'm happier than I was when we found out that the demonbow will give you wings~

The angelbow fits nicely with the other angelic/solar items. I really like it because it doesn't have that second gold color... this makes it easier to work with. ^^

And the chain... We finally got a DT remake. It in no way compares to the style and grace of the DT, I'll settle for one. xD

@Emerald: The backwings won't be released until the quest system is released. n.n I'm very surprised that we got these wings~

@Kohana: Congrats. =]

@Oulixeus: What box? ^^;;

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:29 am
And by box, I of course mean bow! Haha! I was just testing you! smile

You passed. 3nodding

User Image

Kuga congratulates you. 3nodding  

Oulixeus
Crew

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:44 am
Chain Of Command is already at 10,000g too. I foresee that Chain making me a lot of gold. The angelbow is going for pretty much the same. OR you know... if you're me it's now officially dubbed the, 'angelbox'. stare Damn typo gremlins.

If I get my credit card paid off in time I'll likely buy a few more letters for myself. That way I may end up with my DT in a year instead of four. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:27 am
XD Your observation is true~ too bad that it's also a popular facial expression around the site. xD
I don't know~ I'd like an angelbox to run around in. n.n

Eh, the letters always spike when first opened.. their price decreases as more flood the market... then inflate at a rate proportional to their popularity...

I see this as a good letter to invest in. x3 So perhaps it would help your quest~
I'm just trying to figure out how much I'm willing to spend. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:39 am
sdrawkcab
XD Your observation is true~ too bad that it's also a popular facial expression around the site. xD

Eh, the letters always spike when first opened.. their price decreases as more flood the market... then inflate at a rate proportional to their popularity...

I see this as a good letter to invest in. x3 So perhaps it would help your quest~

Oh, so you want an angelbox, eh? I'm going to have to make you a custom gaia item then. It will be your prize for passing the test.

You know what? If I manage to get my CC paid off before the end of the month, I will get you a letter too if you want. I know you don't like donations, but how about gifts? smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:48 pm
Personally, this is one of the better donation items gaia has to offer. The past few months, there have been not-so-impressive donation items. but this is definately (sp?) one of the better ones. biggrin

Ugg. i really need to send in my donation money soon. D;  

triple overdrive

rena-emiri

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:29 pm
When I heard they had wings on gaia my initial thought was "zomg chibi angel wings!!! whee ", but I guess I was wrong...Lately I think they've been slacking when it comes to the donation items but that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:05 pm
pocky-pie
Lately I think they've been slacking when it comes to the donation items but that's just my opinion.

...I thought so too. sweatdrop  

Oulixeus
Crew

BluDelite

Thirteenth Grabber

9,800 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:42 pm
They are purty shiny things!!!
xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:38 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

Oh, so you want an angelbox, eh? I'm going to have to make you a custom gaia item then. It will be your prize for passing the test.

You know what? If I manage to get my CC paid off before the end of the month, I will get you a letter too if you want. I know you don't like donations, but how about gifts? smile
>D I'll look forward to that then. n.n
^^;; It's the thought that counts and that's all I need. ^^ Thank you for the offer, but I really couldn't accept the letter.

@The other posts: XD Yeah, I swear the older donation items are better. I like that these new ones have multiple positions... but I like the simplicity of the older donation items better...
I like the ideas for this month's items... I do which they were drawn differently somehow~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:46 am
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab

>D I'll look forward to that then. n.n
^^;; It's the thought that counts and that's all I need. ^^ Thank you for the offer, but I really couldn't accept the letter.

@The other posts: XD Yeah, I swear the older donation items are better. I like that these new ones have multiple positions... but I like the simplicity of the older donation items better...
I like the ideas for this month's items... I do which they were drawn differently somehow~

Well the offers always on the table. smile

While I'm sure the new donation items will skyrocket in price eventually... I don't think they'll ever hit the status of the devil tail or horns of the demon. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff