Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Okay cant start to late or is it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:41 pm
Okay I try and try and try again to go on a diet but it is so hard to get on one! Everyone says just eat healthy foods and count your calories but I cant do it. My mom is fat so she has junky food.

Sometimes i feel like crying because I cant get on one. It is just so hard for me to stay on one. Like my school serves pizza everyday and burgers everyday.

And my mom says I am perfect,perfect grades, perfect behavior, perfect athletics, perfect perfect perfect but I am not I am fat! It is not my fault if I eat junky food it goes right to my but.

And It is getting SO hard at school to get a boyfriend. Becuase the boys like skinny girls...Its just not fair.....SO plz give me some advice...  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:54 pm
If you can't eat healthy, then try eating smaller amounts. Also, maybe you should try encouraging your mother to diet. Being over weight is not a good thing for anyone.

Besides, if a guy is only attracted to looks, he might not be the best boyfriend. It's nice to have someone love you for your personality, not your looks.

A.Midnight.Whisper

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:56 pm
Dark Shamaness
If you can't eat healthy, then try eating smaller amounts. Also, maybe you should try encouraging your mother to diet. Being over weight is not a good thing for anyone.

Besides, if a guy is only attracted to looks, he might not be the best boyfriend. It's nice to have someone love you for your personality, not your looks.
My mom has always aid that we are going to go jogging together and lose weight but it never happens. I know it is not good for a guy to do that but dont they have to be attracted to you...  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:07 pm
Stylengirl877
My mom has always aid that we are going to go jogging together and lose weight but it never happens. I know it is not good for a guy to do that but dont they have to be attracted to you...
Well, maybe you can remind her? Or ask to buy healthier food?
Also, if someone loves you, they'll be attracted to you no matter how you look. Talking with someone and getting to know them, is best way to find someone you like and who appreciates you for who you are.

A.Midnight.Whisper

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:08 pm
Dark Shamaness
Stylengirl877
Well, maybe you can remind her? Or ask to buy healthier food?
Also, if someone loves you, they'll be attracted to you no matter how you look. Talking with someone and getting to know them, is best way to find someone you like and who appreciates you for who you are.
Thankyou so much you have really helped me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:01 am
Have you tried asking the school board if they can provide healthier alternatives? That way a lot of people would benefit! They don't have to get rid of all the junk food, just provide healthier alternatives. Our canteen always had healthier alternatives to chose from.

Also, if you can only consume junk food because that's what all is in the house a) ask for healthier food (as already said) b) maybe help with the shopping? That way you can remind whoever does the shopping to buy healthy and c) just do a bit more exercise to burn off the extra calories that the nunk food adds. I did/do all that and it really helps!

Good luck, and a boy that only pays attention to your body and not your personality and mind as well isn't worth the pencils he'd make if you used all the carbon in his body! wink

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:19 am
I have been overweight all of my life. I also had no lack of boys in my life. The trick is, having good self esteem. It sounds completely cheesy, but a girl who is fun and energetic and doesn't care what people think, it really attractive to men. So start loving who youa re now... I know this is all corny sounding but I swear to god it works.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:12 pm
Aeren
I have been overweight all of my life. I also had no lack of boys in my life. The trick is, having good self esteem. It sounds completely cheesy, but a girl who is fun and energetic and doesn't care what people think, it really attractive to men. So start loving who youa re now... I know this is all corny sounding but I swear to god it works.

I feel the same way, but I haven't been overweight my entire life. The reason I'm so worried about my health is because I put on a lot of weight really rapidly (going from a size 10 to a size 16 in about 6 months), and I realized that, as I gained weight, males were approaching me more often. I was never thin or pretty, but as soon as I got an a** (I'm very pair shaped, I can still wear a small or medium shirt, but my a** is going for XXXL) I started getting all the hick attention. Three different people were competeing over me, and I tried having relationships with two of the guys. Both just fell apart. One of them even lied to me about having a girlfriend and made her think that I had seduced him and was perfectly willing to fool around with him behind her back. He completely turned me into "the other woman" without my permission. b*****d. And then didn't understand why I was upset.

The guys who want you for your looks are slime. They will be perfectly content to sleep with you, which is all their little hormone brains can think of, and then run off with someone that they do really care about. If you're going to be in a relationship with someone, you should love them for who they are, not what they look like.  

takocos

Dapper Genius

4,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games