Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:40 pm
*walks into the spotlight and taps on the microphone*

This thing on?

*tap, tap...cough*

Hmm, hey guys, it's me, Opiuuk, been a while. ^^ I'm making this thread because of my activity here on Gaia or lackthereof, and more importantly, here in the Adults Guild. Mwahahahahaha, purpose is really to keep everyone up to date on me, not like it's disturbingly important for anyone to care, BUT!!11!/!/1/1! every time I'm away for an extended period of time I recieve a nice amount of PMs asking about me and my whereabouts. I'll come here and post about everything that happened or has happened since I last came here. This is also so that there aren't any of you out there thinking that I'm neglecting to answer PMs and such, simply come here and ask me things and I'll make sure to get back to you, whether it be info on future art that I may be working on, if you have a request or if you simply want to know if I'm dead or not, I'll be more than happy to answer. For those of you that have inquired about me recently or really, since I took an extended period of time away from Gaia, somewhere around October of last year...this is what's happened.

Time FrameOct-present

Many of you may know that I'm in the military, hopefully not for much longer and that I was mobilized for deployment in response to the crazy hurricane season that FL went through this passed year. Throughout my duty down near south FL and the surrounding area I had no way of getting to a computer or really, having any type of electricity even to do the most basic of activities. This shouldn't come as a shock to anyone, it's understandable, I will say though that the experience was something else. So many people with homes that were either destroyed or next to it. It's hard having people run up to you asking you for help and all you can do is give them a number. Our role, while down there, was one of security, assuring that there were no looters and such. Still, empty smiles and the red cross number was all we could do, it hurt. This tour of duty didn't last as long as some of my tours of duty, it did last 3 months and really, it felt like an eternity. Soon after that I came home not thinking about much trying to calm down from the devastation that I fell witness to while on duty. From december till about now I've been working and trying to live life to the fullest, video games and anime still play a part, new friendships have formed, old ones may have poofed out of existance, no matter. I'm still here. Gaia is an active part of my life but I frequent it about as much as a distant e-mail address, I remember all the nice times I've had on here and the close friendships that I've been blessed with and therefor I make it a point to come here, I'm meaning to start coming regularly so keep an eye out.
wink

Anywho, that's pretty much what's up, I'm doing this simply as a courtesy to those that worry about me, thanks guys, it's nice knowing that there are those out there that care.

I'll be back with more soon! biggrin xd blaugh whee

Currently looking for...torture victims wink biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:48 pm
OpiuuK
torture victims?

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:16 am
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK
torture victims?

yup... 3nodding whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:11 pm
Hmm......  

Kojaq

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:47 pm
*Waves* razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:48 pm
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK
torture victims?

yup... 3nodding whee heart

I'm intrigued and scared all at once.  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:35 pm
long time no see wb.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:50 am
Angel, thats was a cold response... crying We're supposed to be brothers!!!!
*tackles Hikari* blaugh

Be intrigued, Selene, be very intrigued... wink

Thanks for the responses, guys... domokun heart whee  

OpiuuK

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 am
*huggles Opi*
I know I should, because you're so fun! How is the Still Popular Opikun?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:37 am
Hey Opi what is up homeslice? *btw down with gambino lol xp *  

Hyuuga Crim

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:52 am
Selene Dendawga
*huggles Opi*

I'm doing good, still haven't got'n my new puter which is making me angry. Alas, there are other priorities at the moment, but soon enough. Thats when the art will continue and I'll be able to get done all the stuff that Bettys been asking me for...ouch, sorry Betty. sweatdrop Other than that though, trying to stay productive and still trying to get out of the military. It's going good, I'll let you know how that goes. Did you ever end up making it by this way? You should let me know if you did or if you're planning to that way we can see about maybe meeting up and chilling for a while, could be interesting. 3nodding

*waves to Crim* Sup, bro...long time, as always...\M/ scream \M/ DEATH, or something close to it, TO GAMBINO!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:01 pm
Oi whats up man?  

Zero_The_X

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Some 'ol, Brotha! Not a lot has changed since we last spoke...mwahahahaha, Gaia has changed a lot though. I want one of those moons behind me...are they items or something different? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:38 pm
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
*huggles Opi*

I'm doing good, still haven't got'n my new puter which is making me angry. Alas, there are other priorities at the moment, but soon enough. Thats when the art will continue and I'll be able to get done all the stuff that Bettys been asking me for...ouch, sorry Betty. sweatdrop Other than that though, trying to stay productive and still trying to get out of the military. It's going good, I'll let you know how that goes. Did you ever end up making it by this way? You should let me know if you did or if you're planning to that way we can see about maybe meeting up and chilling for a while, could be interesting. 3nodding

*waves to Crim* Sup, bro...long time, as always...\M/ scream \M/ DEATH, or something close to it, TO GAMBINO!

Yep, I did. I think I might be going back there, this time Florida. My lil brother got really jealous, so now he's trying to get my dad to have a "family trip." Which in turn is me and Chris roaming Orlando as my dad meets girls he met on the net.  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:14 pm
*squeals* its you! the person that actually made me a regular at 18+ with inteligent conversation. Ha ha ha! most interesting!  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff