Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Money Spells...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>_<
  ^_~
  ;-P
  >:-X
  >:-O
View Results

mekletzinasanas

Fashionable Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:01 pm
I am a jobless, rather poor teenager. A couple of days ago, I got some green candles, thinking I'd do a money/find a job spell. Weellll...I inform a friend of this (just for the sake of conversation)...and the first words out her mouth are, "That is the fluffy-ist thing I have ever heard! You are such a fluff bunny!" with a highly superior look on her face, almost as if I was made less in her eyes because I wanted to do a money spell.
My question is: Are money spells 'fluffy'? I don't think they are. I mean, if you've exhausted the mundane, go magickal, right? What do you all think?

(sorry about the poll...i'm just bored... mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:27 pm
It's not fluffy, so long as you are doing the mundane as well.

If you light the candle and just expect to be given a job, that would be ignorant. As you direct your will, you must also act in accord.  

maenad nuri
Captain

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:54 pm
intent without action is rather pointless in my view. that being said, i don't really see anything 'fluffy' about doing a money spell, as long as it's there to support and back up your physical efforts to find a job - searching monster.com, the 'help wanted' ads in the paper, asking around at local stores if they're hiring, letting your friends and family members know that you're looking for a job (the 'old boy' network is highly effective for getting a job - it's not what you know, but who you know).  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:39 pm
Thanks for the opinons...I actually think I'm gonna get a job at Target...I submitted an application today and I've got a good feeling about it... smile 3nodding  

mekletzinasanas

Fashionable Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100

I be me

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:08 pm
I love thos judgemental people. I think their funny.
The other day I bought an "encylopedia of spells" for ten bucks from a bargan store and I knew that anybody looking at me buying the book would think that I am a total fluff bunny. I haven't used a preprepared spell since the two I used (unsecessfully) at the beginning of my paganess four years ago (wow I just realised how old I am). I realised that I shouldn't care what other people thaught, but I did.
anyhow, any point I had with this post has long been forgotten.
(back to the question you asked)
money spells aren't necessarily fluffy.
and even if they were it is not your friends or our job to judge the way you go about practicing your bleifs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:06 am
Crowley used money spells. I doubt there's anything fluffy about a man who would s**t in your living room to prove a point. wink

Magic can be used for pretty much whatever you want. It's just when ethics and traditions get in the way that things get specific and complicated.  

Pelta

[GWW Guild Mule]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:37 am
No spells can make someone a fluffy, it's what the intent of the spell, or if after the spell they just expect someone to call to give them a job, thats what makes a fluffy. As long as you still look for a job after the spell, and know with full intent that they spell with help you, you will find the job. xD
Thats all spells really are, something that helps you if you need it. (Thats my definition at least.)

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:40 pm
Nuri hit the nail on the head for me.

Besides- there are some really old charms for money, wealth, luck and the like. My tradition has more than it's fair share.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff