Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheese
  yer.
View Results

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:28 pm
if water tasted exactly the same but some guy added bright and interesting colorus to it would more people drink it . isnt their such thing as colour asociation . for example there is a glass of strawberry juice but with yellow die in it , someone drank it and when asked what flavor it was they said lemon. well the same applies to water . could it get more people drinking healthily?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:11 pm
I suppose it's possible...it's like green ketchup. whee I agree that more people would be interested, but I don't know if it would be popular; more likely it would be a fad and then fade away. But I don't know, it's possible.  

Emerald Sun

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:42 pm
Me personally? I'd think the water would be flavored water... and I can't stand the stuff. XP

As for other people~ perhaps it could be a way to get younger kids to drink water...

And eww.... I remember that green ketchup. Do they still have it? I never tried it.. The color they chose was too green. If they'd chosen a more natural yellow green I probably would've tried it...

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:31 pm
It could be possible. I personally don't care what the color is if it is good it is good.  

Shadowsmom

Dejae

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:16 am
Yes people would drink colorful water!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:34 am
gobstoppers_are_crunchy
if water tasted exactly the same but some guy added bright and interesting colorus to it would more people drink it . isnt their such thing as colour asociation . for example there is a glass of strawberry juice but with yellow die in it , someone drank it and when asked what flavor it was they said lemon. well the same applies to water . could it get more people drinking healthily?

i seriously doubt it...  

it_landry

rena-emiri

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:34 pm
Personally I don't like water one bit and I will only drink it if i'm dying of thirst hehe... sweatdrop But I do like flavored water so at least i'm getting some of the nutrients that I would get in water. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:59 pm
I like tea and water the are bolth good for the summer.

User Image  

NinjaDragons

[Yuff]

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:30 am
Uh... maybe. For like, younger kids.

Ick.

Green ketchup. @_@

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers