Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
Music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you get your daily dosage of sound?
  Radio
  My personal CD collection
  Downloads
  Television (Much Music, etc....)
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:23 am
Hey everyone! It's me again with another thread that may bore the heck out of you! My goal is conversation. Today I wanted to bring up music because...well... I'm listening to some.

I listen to all sorts of music. I've got quite a variety songs and different sounds on my computer. Lately, I've been listening to a lot more rock and such. This is mainly what I listen to anyways but I haven't been really into new songs all that much. I just recently got into Panic at the Disco and I've been taking a lot of suggestions from other people.

Discuss:

The kind of music you like best.
Music you have been listening to lately.
Your experience with instruments.
Favorite bands/songs
Suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:23 am
Oulixeus
Discuss:

The kind of music you like best.
Music you have been listening to lately.
Your experience with instruments.
Favorite bands/songs
Suggestions?

i can answer your questions with what you said....
Oulixeus
I listen to all sorts of music. I've got quite a variety songs on my computer.

it_landry

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:55 am
i lve all music...granted not every song from every genre but am sure you get the picture! i listen to the radio every day as i get ready for school...it has become almost like some kind of a ritual! i play the Trumpet and i am about to take another darned music exam in it so wish me luck . The newest band i liek is Orson i think they have a pop / rocky dancey sound that is ingenious! i also live Mc lars . he isnt mega well known but he is gonna get HOOGE i just know it heheh .  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:40 am
Good luck gobstoppers. ^___^

<.< >.> I think I'll have to set aside a day to looking up new artists... I'll check out the two you mentioned. ^^

I like pretty much every genre of music, even country. ^^ ... I don't listen to very much rap if I can help it though. =P I mostly go for rock~ as to which type of rock... I'm not good at telling genres apart.
I also don't usually pay much attention to the artists themselves or the song titles~ though my mp3 player is making me have to start paying attention to that. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Defying Death Trick

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:50 pm
I like many kinds of music. I'm not much into rap or hip-hop though. I'm more into rock, pop, etc.
I play the guitar, clarinet, and bass clarinet. 3nodding
My current favorite band is Goo Goo Dolls.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:23 pm
gobstoppers_are_crunchy
i lve all music...granted not every song from every genre but am sure you get the picture! i listen to the radio every day as i get ready for school...it has become almost like some kind of a ritual! i play the Trumpet and i am about to take another darned music exam in it so wish me luck . The newest band i liek is Orson i think they have a pop / rocky dancey sound that is ingenious! i also live Mc lars . he isnt mega well known but he is gonna get HOOGE i just know it heheh .

Awesome! Good luck on your exam! I used to be in music classes at school. I took grade 9 band and played flute. I took grade 10 - 12 guitar. But I usually just play guitar. I've played it for a large portion of my life... I also fiddle with the piano.  

Oulixeus
Crew

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:24 pm
Kyushu Tura
I like many kinds of music. I'm not much into rap or hip-hop though. I'm more into rock, pop, etc.
I play the guitar, clarinet, and bass clarinet. 3nodding
My current favorite band is Goo Goo Dolls.

Cool, cool. I used to listen to the Goo Goo Dolls. I don't really follow them so I'm not sure if they've come out with anything new as of late.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:16 pm
I listen to almost anything, but I try to avoid rap and country. Hip hop's alright if I'm at a dance or something, but that's the only time I really do anything with it. I mostly listen to rock, especially J-rock, progressive, and classic rock. My dad and I have similar tastes in music (for the most part), so a lot of the bands I like, he introduced me to. My favorite bands are currently Dream Theater (progressive metal) and Pierrot (J-rock). I can't really identify a favorite Dream Theater song, but Awake and Octovarium are easily my favorite albums of theirs at this point. My favorite Pierrot song, which also happens to be my current overall favorite, is "Dramatic Neo Anniversary," the song that introduced me to the group.  

CnnmnSpider

The Mighty Midget

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:38 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:19 pm
The kind of music you like best: I like alternative rock TOO much. It's awesome, though.
Music you have been listening to lately: LOTS of Death Cab for Cutie, Blink-182, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer. etc. Oh, Barenaked Ladies, too.
Your experience with instruments: I play the trumpet, even though I'm dropping it soon, and I can kinda sorta not really play the guitar.
Favorite bands/songs: Near all songs of all bands mentioned above.
Suggestions? Give Death Cab a go. They write really smart, awesome, soothing type stuff. I love them.  

Namisaurus Rex

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff