Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Jesus Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Loser

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:42 am
i think there was a jesus, BUT he was just some random guy. he wasnt the son of god, he was delusional (did i spell that right?). and the only reason that people followed him was because they were afraid of his so called "hell".  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:11 am
I think somewhere it has been proven that Jesus existed but wherether he was the son of god or not will never be answered.  

Cloud0.0Strife

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:45 pm
There is proof that jesus was real but he was just some random stoner

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:41 am
whee

Dude named Jesus existed?
Yes. Probably.

Dude was crazy?
Totally wicked-insane.

Random Stoner?
No. They didn't have that kinda weed back then.

Jesus the magical sun of "god"?
No.

God existed?
No; that is just a myth that people told their children back in the day to make them feel better about dying.

That there's my thoughts, eh eh? Mhmm.

End. Of. Story.

ninja

Caffiene Faggot

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:07 am
For all I know god could be real but I won't believe he is until I have some proof.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:45 am
Jesus was a real person, its proven in records and all but to whether or not he was the son of god doesnt matter what really matters is he convinced so many people to follow his ways when you think about it he was a ******** genuis to be able to pull it off. I mean not many people have pulled off what Jesus did.  

Azakura

TheFriar

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:35 pm
Here's what I think...Jesus was just some guy who was kinda persuasive and saw that the world was not too great (people had no morals, etc...). He made up this religion and god and all that jazz to somewhat unify the masses. That effect continues till today, although (despite still being necessary in some areas) now its role has reversed and people are either doing stupid things because of religion, or thier lives and judgments are simply being hindered by it. Atheists (and agnostics to a lesser extent) are the lucky ones who manage to break away from the mass hysteria.

In the end, I believe that there was a time for religion, but it has long passed (the Vatican slowed scientific progress by about two hundred years during the Renaissance). Was Jesus a real person? Sure. Why did organized religion catch on? People were already looking for something to lie to themselves with to not face death and take responsiblity for their lives and the fact that it was organized made it all the more convincing. Why is it still around? Two reasons. One, people still want to avoid believing that eventually they will die and that is the end for them. Two, it is majorly supported by the state, for it makes the citizens more passive and submissive.

But that's just me...

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:56 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
For all I know god could be real but I won't believe he is until I have some proof.

I agree, I really hate it when people call me 'closed-minded' for not
believing in God. In my mind, I translate it to "You are closed minded for
not believing things without proof"  

xorflex

xorflex

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:39 pm
the first records of jesus tha we haev were made many many years after his death, so of course facts would get distorted. It is of course very possible that he existed, and perhaps claimed he was the son of God. Or maybe 'virgin' mary just didnt want to admit that she was an unwed mother, which I think is much more likely  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:03 am
Madam_Caffiene
whee

Yes. Probably.

Dude was crazy?
Totally wicked-insane.

Random Stoner?

No.

God existed?
No; that is just a myth that people told their children back in the day to make them feel better about dying.

End. Of. Story.

ninja
OMC (oh my chihuahua, cuz god doesn't exist, dur dur dur dur)
You must be the most knowledgeable person in the world.
Have you ever thought of writing a book on these insane people who believe in all this BS?  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Psycho_Katie

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:49 am
FlamingChihuahua
Madam_Caffiene
whee

Yes. Probably.

Dude was crazy?
Totally wicked-insane.

Random Stoner?

No.

God existed?

End. Of. Story.

ninja
Have you ever thought of writing a book on these insane people who believe in all this BS?

*Agrees* Something the world could really use....  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:54 am
Psycho_Katie
FlamingChihuahua
Madam_Caffiene
whee

Yes. Probably.

Dude was crazy?
Totally wicked-insane.

Random Stoner?

No.

God existed?

End. Of. Story.

ninja

*Agrees* Something the world could really use....
Hmm, maybe OMC could be an official guild term instead of OM* Man, I can't even spell out the abbreviation.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:16 pm
if you do some research, you may come accross info that up untill a few centuries ago, jesus was NOT claimed to be the son of god. he was just a profit, just like a crap-load of other people in his time. if you ever saw 'monty python's life of brian' that's more accurate than the bible.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:06 am
redtail2
if you do some research, you may come accross info that up untill a few centuries ago, jesus was NOT claimed to be the son of god. he was just a profit, just like a crap-load of other people in his time. if you ever saw 'monty python's life of brian' that's more accurate than the bible.
LOL, thanks for summing it up to that.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dead Twisted Romance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:26 pm
I don't enjoy telling of forcing my opinions on others about weather Jesus was real or not. Im not atheist because I hate Catholic, no not at all thats Anti-Christ, I am atheist because I cannot bring myself to belive in it. So please before you go on bashing the religion maybe you should do some research and find out.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff