Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:06 pm
Finally getting around to it, eh? ^^

That's why you wait till the final minutes to place a bid and watch it like a hawk. n.n
How much time is left on the bid?~

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:10 pm
sdrawkcab

That's why you wait till the final minutes to place a bid and watch it like a hawk. n.n
Xp that's why I say I won't win because the bid will end in two days. That's ok I guess though I still need 20k or i could go to the exchange -.-

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

Xp that's why I say I won't win because the bid will end in two days. That's ok I guess though I still need 20k or i could go to the exchange -.-
If you're outbid, just gather your gold and bid in the final minutes anyway. <.< >.> XD

~You're going to make me want one again. ^^;;

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:26 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

If you're outbid, just gather your gold and bid in the final minutes anyway. <.< >.> XD

true not that i can use any gold on this account XP
poor me (was going to say kp but third person ehhh no)

.sends 'want ninja' waves.

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:11 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

Just imagine if someone guessed 100k and won it all. @.@
So~ *knocks on your forehead* How many people live in there? :B
*does a double take* You're wearing the horns. o.o

O: Never! They're too 'spensive. D:
In other news~ I enough gold to buy the last 600 cans tomorrow. =D

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:19 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

.gonk. good thing i don't keep it on kp. I did have 4k when i started it and though 'ehhhh got to move this off' i thought it would be like 'they will never guess untill it's 40k' but someone won already.
XP I was actually was thinking about getting a new mule -.-''''
>.> <.< I am? I mean I was? I don't remember this but i still! STILL have all the items .cheer.

expensive? Oh no! not at all 8] anyways you can alay kidnap your bro's
.cheer. really? then how close will you be?

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:35 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

.gonk. good thing i don't keep it on kp. I did have 4k when i started it and though 'ehhhh got to move this off' i thought it would be like 'they will never guess untill it's 40k' but someone won already.
>.> <.< I am? I mean I was? I don't remember this but i still! STILL have all the items .cheer.

^-^ More incentive for them to play~ now that they've seen it's possible to win. x3
o.O Yet another one? Which mule needs a mule?
Heheh~ items are so fun. ^o^ I guess I pictured those horns glued to cma's head. =P

>D True... He scared me yesterday... He doesn't log onto Gaia anymore, but he was talking about trading his headband to see what else he could get for it. D:
At the moment I have about 4.4k cans and enough gold to buy the rest. Everyone used to jump on my selling thread before... no ones taking a bite at the moment. u.u

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:13 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

^-^ More incentive for them to play~ now that they've seen it's possible to win. x3
Heheh~ items are so fun. ^o^ I guess I pictured those horns glued to cma's head. =P

>D True... He scared me yesterday... He doesn't log onto Gaia anymore, but he was talking about trading his headband to see what else he could get for it. D:
At the moment I have about 4.4k cans and enough gold to buy the rest. Everyone used to jump on my selling thread before... no ones taking a bite at the moment. u.u

it's already over 1k -.- i post too much.

o: well i was going to use jade's but i decided not so i need another account ^.^

Hot the hat ^^
^^ Nah~ I don't think you post too much. =]
I was going to save up for a while, but I realize that I should finally get a luner cowl before it gets much more expensive. XP

Ah~ O: Do you have a name for it?

CONGRATS on the headband. ^___^
Did'ja have to fight for it?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:38 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

o: well i was going to use jade's but i decided not so i need another account ^.^

Hot the hat ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:55 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

Hot the hat ^^
I was going to save up for a while, but I realize that I should finally get a luner cowl before it gets much more expensive. XP

@.@ sorry I write that with spencer right over me and i was looking at him like 'my post time not yours' XP he's playing more i guess so he's interested.
XP i post about as much as you.

No not yet ^^ i think it might be another guy account too O:

thanks ^^ I had to wait forever but i got a good deal on it .nod nod.
yes there was this bear and she said 'if you wan it, win' so i put on my heart shaped boxers (tee-he) and won ^^

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:12 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

Hot the hat ^^

@.@ sorry I write that with spencer right over me and i was looking at him like 'my post time not yours' XP he's playing more i guess so he's interested.

yes there was this bear and she said 'if you wan it, win' so i put on my heart shaped boxers (tee-he) and won ^^
^^;; I hate when my sister watches over my shoulder. DX
... What's that supposed to mean? D<

Ooo~ Makes sense to take advantage of male only items... You're going toget another pair of those outlaw pants, huh? n.n

Good deals are a good thing. :B
o.O ...

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:52 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

Hot the hat ^^

Ooo~ Makes sense to take advantage of male only items... You're going toget another pair of those outlaw pants, huh? n.n

o.O ...

I do it to my sister to get her mad .snickers.
We both post a lot @.@

XP i don't know. I don't even know what he will be like .sweat drop. i need him for one idea and it takes it's own account.

.nod nod. it was it was like 10k less then normal
I won and i was hot 8]

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:41 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

o.O ...

I do it to my sister to get her mad .snickers.
We both post a lot @.@

XP i don't know. I don't even know what he will be like .sweat drop. i need him for one idea and it takes it's own account.

.nod nod. it was it was like 10k less then normal
I won and i was hot 8]
Little sisters. >.>
Too much. x.x (And the cycle completes.)

Oh really now?~ Yet another idea? ^^;;

Nice. B]
... I think I'll take you with me for a hot air balloon ride later.... X]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas