Submit

Jesus Brain-quest?
  OH YES! (sarcasm)
  no
View Results

Priestess Bec

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:10 pm
Oh my...

I was at my grandmothers today, and my dads side of the family (although, he's agnostic), is jesus-centric... -rolls eyes-

anyway. they whipped out their "jesus brain-quest" i kid you not. >:[

they don't know i'm athiest. so they started asking me all of these questions! i was like "uhm... yahh.." not a happy me..

pee-ess: i'm BRAND new to this guild, i just got invited! =P  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:41 pm
my moms entire side of the family is jesus-crazy blech! I even go to a Catholic school (but I'm switching next year) and there is a mass first period tomorrow...but hell I am skipping it so its pretty fun

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:44 am
are you serious that they got that type of brain quest!? Man I guess the news wasn't kidding when they said the christains are taking over. gonk

Yeah my family doesn't know that I'm Atheist either, if I told them they'd probably laugh or attempt to save my soul. I had a christan g/f that told me she'd dump me if I didn't went christan...and I fought her through the whole entire thing before she made the decision of dumping my a**. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:43 am
Unoffical Music Promoter
are you serious that they got that type of brain quest!? Man I guess the news wasn't kidding when they said the christains are taking over. gonk

Yeah my family doesn't know that I'm Atheist either, if I told them they'd probably laugh or attempt to save my soul. I had a christan g/f that told me she'd dump me if I didn't went christan...and I fought her through the whole entire thing before she made the decision of dumping my a**. xd

To the first part- I was wondering the same thing xD . I didn't know there was such a game. I thought this thread would be making up stuff about Jesus or something.

But to the bottom- Hehe, be glad she dumped you. Now you're free to be jealous, have sex before marriage, and be friends with gay people! xp  

Psycho_Katie

Dead Twisted Romance

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:15 pm
Wow that bites.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:59 pm
I have only one way to respond to the phrase 'jesus brain quest':
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

xorflex

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:37 pm
That is absolutely the dumbest invention ever, c'mon, *takes out ak-47* let's go bag us some game designers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:45 pm
omg, i happy i not livin with weird pplz liek taht!  

Waterdragon1

avel123

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:02 am
XD im atheist, and i used to work with mormons XP lol they tryed to get me religioned up i just said "sorry i dont happen to have a soul in witch for you to save"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:52 pm
Marcus
XD im atheist, and i used to work with mormons XP lol they tryed to get me religioned up i just said "sorry i dont happen to have a soul in witch for you to save"
O.O
Losers.
It is illegal to force a religion upon someone.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:16 pm
I find it kind of contradictory that the word "jesus" and "brain" are in the same sentence/compound word.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:47 pm
Dathu
I find it kind of contradictory that the word "jesus" and "brain" are in the same sentence/compound word.
Very true.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dead Twisted Romance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:11 am
WATCH MONTY PYTHONS LIFE OF BRIAN! IT MAKES FUN OF GOD!OMG it was soooo funny!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:12 am
Marcus
Smooth heart  

Dead Twisted Romance

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:35 am
Dead Twisted Romance
Marcus
Smooth heart
I bet they just think your like satanic or something now.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff