Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Excuse me but, I need some help **please**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ Winged Azure Skies ~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:55 pm
I sort of don't want to post this topic at all but...okay, here goes.......this is a very confusing thing to explain so try to help me out. I can't stop thinking about this and I really really don't want to think about it!!! gonk It only suceeds in scaring me and tearing me up inside....
Okay so, here's the deal...I went and slept at a freinds house last night and we were about to go to sleep when my freind decided she wanted to play one of those little games that she plays with me when we're over at eachothers houses in which we kinda roleplay as different people. So she played as her charachter Ronin and I played as my charachter Kiicherou. Everything was pretty okay when I guess she just got outta hand. She took it too far and ended up french kissing me. I was suprised but I found myself closing my eyes and going along with it...then I realized what I was doing and broke away from her, shivering. She held me close and tried to comfort me. I mean, she does cling on me when we're in bed but she's never gone this far. The worst part is.....I think I liked it.....what should I do?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:03 pm
erm.. this would go in the rant and rave subforum just to let you know if you want more advice- talented ppl to respond, so you may want to repost this there.

Just to warn you, I'm betting everyone's going to say you're gay- live with it or something like that.

But that's not neccarily the case. Just because a suprise kiss is good, doesn't mean you're gay for erm.. responding to it.

Also, how young are you?

If you usually don't have much contact with people, or never have had a boyfriend, of course its natural to get excited over it a little.

and for the weirdness after- Your friend initiated it- so don't apologize or anything. Just have a laugh over it, confirm that you guys didnt mean anything weird with it. If you don't let it bother you, it shouldn't become awkward afterwards.

Well.. that's all I have to say- hope it helped a little  

Kyuriusu

Kyuriusu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:28 am
I hope things go alright for you...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:59 pm
Vamp_Neko_Elf_Boy
erm.. this would go in the rant and rave subforum just to let you know if you want more advice- talented ppl to respond, so you may want to repost this there.

Just to warn you, I'm betting everyone's going to say you're gay- live with it or something like that.

But that's not neccarily the case. Just because a suprise kiss is good, doesn't mean you're gay for erm.. responding to it.

Also, how young are you?

If you usually don't have much contact with people, or never have had a boyfriend, of course its natural to get excited over it a little.

and for the weirdness after- Your friend initiated it- so don't apologize or anything. Just have a laugh over it, confirm that you guys didnt mean anything weird with it. If you don't let it bother you, it shouldn't become awkward afterwards.

Well.. that's all I have to say- hope it helped a little

I agree. Talk to her about it and clear the air. Don't get yourself worried over something that could have just been a miss understanding.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Rue (Lement)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:06 pm
You could always ask her if she meant anything by it, like if she really likes you or not. you never know, maybe she's got a crush on you and roleplays as a way to get it out without actually having to say it. But be careful relationships that are based on dating just casue you like making out dont last so long, i know two of my friends (( girls )) did that and were dating for three days before they realized they dont really like eachother they just dated cause they liked kissing eachother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:04 pm
Yup. Same advice from me. Clear things up with her, see if she meant anything by it or not. That's probably the best thing you can do at this point. Once ypu figure that out, go from there. But until then, I wouldn't worry about it so much.

Kaikaku

Nevercry

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:47 am
My best friend of three years told me she liked me at the beginning of this year - and I'm either straight as an arrow or simply not attracted to her. Things were weird until I decided to simply not mention it. It doesn't matter, right? She asked me about it a little while later and all I said was, 'We're friends, I'm sorry.' And she let it drop.

So, in a roundabout way, I'm saying that you should figure out which you like more, the kissing or the fun you guys already have together. It rarely works out that you can still be the same kind of friends after dating, and certainly not after sex (I wouldn't know, virgin). Then again, change isn't always a bad thing.

Below eighteen, no one's really sure what they are, homo, bi, or hetero. Just because you liked kissing a girl doesn't mean you like girls. A teenager is too new to all things romantic to have an opinion. No offense to anyone, but anything you feel that you know could really be 'just a phase' or it could last the rest of your life.

Don't torture yourself, and don't hide just because it fels awkward. Good luck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Talk to her about it. And don't freak out too much. Don't let so much ride on just a kiss... if you liked it.. it doesn't automatically mean you're gay. Think on it for a few days...

it's just a kiss....  

EriksShadow

Drakon_Luther

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:13 pm
Gay, Straight and all that doesn't need to come into the picture here. It is a scientific fact that a lot of straight men and women in their early ages experiment with those of the same sex. Includes kissing and up on the sexual latter. It is perfectly normal. Your not any different then anyone else. Your friend was probably a good kisser.

Have you also checked the Kinsey Scale? Dr. Alfred Charles Kinsey was an American Biologist between June 1894 and his death in August 1956 studies human sexuality. He came out with the Kinsey reports, which have been printed many times in many publications, on the study of human sexuality. He came up with the Kinsey scale which grades a person on a scale of 1 to 10 on how much to lean towards homosexual sex or not based on a long serious of questions on sexual habits and lifestyle. He discovered that no one is 100% straight. A person could like a person of the same sex because of looks or in your case because they might be a great kisser. It doesn't mean your gay, but that your just a normal person like everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:41 pm
you might be at that age of sexual frustration. you question your sexuality.
you did not find it gross and liked it, but could it be you cannot accept yourself being gay? Or is it just, one of those caught up in the moment things?
wither way, it shouldnt really matter. dont panic, think things out.
go with wat you decide, dont let the fact that your friends sawy you, you might regret it  

Rejekted_Heart

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:35 pm
okay, i agree with everyone that said it's just one kiss and it doesn't make you automatically gay because it doesn't. again, like most everypeople have stated, just talk it over with your friend and don't freak about it. it was just one kiss. just relax and talk it over with her.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games