Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonmaiden26

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:13 pm
The treehouse is in Gambino  

moonmaiden26

moonmaiden26 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 34!

moonmaiden26

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:33 pm
Let me see...*opens a fortune cookie*...your lucky number is:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:09 pm
I will come in when I have my very own cute adorable little silky slime.  

Belphee

Tekiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:47 pm
ItalianMoofia
I will come in when I have my very own cute adorable little silky slime.

me too  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Pinkie gazed at the towering tree house. "I hope this is the right place" she thought to herself. She finally got the courage to clime up the stairs, and open the front door. She jumped into the basin of water, and started cleaning herself. When she was done, she dried off, and went down the hall. ?Of course this is the right place?, she thought ?There?s Larry? ?Hiya, Larry!?, she said ?I?d like to sign up for a hotel room, please!?. The hotel room was all green. The bed was made out of moss, and the light was a large flower with a light bulb inside. There was one window, and it had curtains made of strawberry leafs. Pinky hopped onto the mossy bed. It felt soft against her slime. She carefully unpacked her stuff and had a brief nap. While she was dreaming of dancing bunnies, Larry started to repaint the tree house dark purple.

(2)

moonmaiden26

moonmaiden26

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:28 pm
Please!!!!! People come to the treehouse!!!!! neutral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:29 pm
[Angels Wear Boxers]
i'll come to the tree house, but i have no slime so what do i do *stands outside*
[Angels Wear Boxers]

kerosene and bubblewrap

omnimoniee

Sugary Scamp

10,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:57 pm
How do we get slimes?!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:45 pm
Potato Soup
How do we get slimes?!
[Angels Wear Boxers]
theres an ordering thread, but it's closed
[Angels Wear Boxers]

kerosene and bubblewrap

moonmaiden26

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:41 pm
Yay! Visiters! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:34 am
Cierella and Rianeye looked up at the treehouse and pondered for a long time.

Should we go in? Cierella wonders. This was the first time they had ever decided to go adventuring, though their owners were generous people who let them do whatever they wanted.

Oh, why not, Ci? Rianeye took much of her mistress' personality, including being adventurous (sp?).

They both climbed to the tree house and happily splashed each other in the pool, taking care not to spill too much water and then drying themselves (and the floor) they set off down the hallway.

(Edit: They look like the below:

User Image
User Image))  

Naoko Kensaku

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100

moonmaiden26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:59 pm
Are we there yet???? asked Peach fuzz. I'm hungry! wined blueberry Yes! We're there. Now stop complaining answered Lavender. She plopped the two slimes onto her shoulders and began to clip the ladder. Were's Pinkie? demanded Peach fuzz. She's in the hotel said Lavender. She stepped onto the porch, and opened the door. Ooooo! A pool!! Lookie lookie!!! said Blueberry, and hopped into the baison of water beside the door. You too, Peachie! said Lavender, patting her little round head.You don't want to mess up the floor, do you? Peach fuzz slowly climed into the water, and splashed around.

A bit later, when they had checked in and found Pinkie, they desided to go have lunch. They filled a huge basket with sandwiches, apple pie and Slime baby food, and set up their picknick out side. Though it was a beautifull, sunny day, Blue berry had insisted that they go check out the hotel room.

(2)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Petal bounced into the tree house. She was exited; now she might meet new Slimes, perhaps even make a friend! (Her owner usualy made her stay at home, in case she got squished, but Petal was being let explore today for a change!) The tiny creature hopped into the bowl of water to clean off, rolled around on the towel and bounded into the hallway.

To her surprise, there where two Silky Slimes there, a purple and a green.

"Hello," she said politely, "I'm Petal! What are your names?  

Aqua3one

Purrdy Nini

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:38 am
Hello, I'm new. smile  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items