Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
Heh heh heh Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:47 am
My guild isn't even nearly as old as this one and it almost surpasses this by number of posts and members.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:45 am
And now it does. Just look at the difference. So you can compare I'll send the link to my guilds.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=myguilds  

Cloud0.0Strife

Psycho_Katie

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:24 am
Cloud0.0Strife
My guild isn't even nearly as old as this one and it almost surpasses this by number of posts and members.

And we care... how?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:54 am
I dunno but I just felt like sharing this.  

Cloud0.0Strife

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:33 am
Wow, we really don't care about that.
the guild is dead

Stop making fun of this, it is the coolest guild ever!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:56 pm
you don't seem to care much for this guild. all you ever post about is your guild & we really don't care. either stop posting about your guild or leave this one, please.  

redtail2
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:12 am
redtail2
you don't seem to care much for this guild. all you ever post about is your guild & we really don't care. either stop posting about your guild or leave this one, please.
Yes, that would be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:24 am
redtail2

At least I'm posting. This guild has been dead for so long that any post would be a good thing.  

Cloud0.0Strife

redtail2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:02 am
like i've said before, i'm here nearly every day & i try to get people to join this guild, not to join a completely different guild. and i do that by going to the forums & talking to people there. maybe you should try that, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:38 am
I have been trying to get people to join too. I even advertised this guild in mine.  

Cloud0.0Strife

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:38 am
What's your guild about? If it's a general topic then it's just stupid to compare it to a guild about Atheism. :/

There's far less atheists than people who are willing to talk about anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:22 am
Yes, there is too small of an athiest population, even my old teacher said that her athiesm in her teens was just a phase, but this isn't a phase! Bound to the truth for life am I, for as a famous genius once said "No theology is the only theology," or something like that from redtail's rather enlightening video.
I know you have a guild, and I respect that, but please stay on topic with the guild until or unless a general discussion sub is made.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:25 pm
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to anger anyone, I was just exited, at the time, about the guild. I'll stick to the real topic now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:29 am
Cloud0.0Strife
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to anger anyone, I was just exited, at the time, about the guild. I'll stick to the real topic now.
K, good. Now only if we could clear up the whole definition of necro.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:56 am
Necroing is just posting after a set amount of time. I'd say how long for this guild but there isn't a rules thread.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff