Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are asians cheap with buying stuff? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheap or not cheap
  Cheap
View Results

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:06 pm
i just saw my mom try to bargain a price down and im just wonderin...
does anyone also have parents that do that too? or is it just me.... question question question stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:42 pm
I wouldnt exactly say cheap. they're just used to barganing for the best price. Like my parents used to do back on the island in the town market.  

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:57 pm
my mom always does that. even if it`s already on sale.
she always tries to get it for cheap&&i do it now too. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:01 pm
same with my parents... it kind of passed down to me too. I mean you can save up to like 100 bucks. When we were in mexico for a vacation we bought this one painting of the last supper, it cost like a fortune but my parents got it for only about $20. That saved us like two dinners worth of money.  

cocoONneptune

ang3liz3d

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:17 pm
Yes, most Asians are cheap/stingy. Not only my parents are, but my sister too. As for me, I spend a lot. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:53 pm
haha same here  

Eli_dude2

x_Eternal_Ice_x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:29 pm
My parents are cheap on some stuf..the others..they'll spend however much they need...it's really weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:05 pm
realatives-yes
me-no... ill ask for anything expensive.... like i just asked my dad for a laptop and he said maybe xD  

niiwolf

mystic_soulz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:43 pm
i dont like to use my own money xd but i get stuff without usin my own xD ive got my ways xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:51 pm
Hmm... When I went to chinatown Sammy's mom haggled a lot
they just want to be as efficient as possibley  

Animaznboy

LoneWolf0828

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:55 pm
my dad and uncle are kinda cheap, haha  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:57 pm
My parents... Hum.... Dad's a big, big money spender, but he really knows how to spend it right. Not saying he buys the cheapest crap in the world, but he knows how to spend his cash.
As for mom, she doesn't like to spend money a lot, but when she buys crap, she's really, really bad at it... Such as buying "designer pants," that were fricken already ripped! She also spent money on a road trip to Disney land, when most of the guys that came were over 14...

As for me, I don't like spending money, and with a $3 dollar a week allowance, I have frickin saved up to $800+. I don't spend a lot of money, my own money anyway.  

Jhay-R

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:30 pm
I'm kinda cheap too... sweatdrop At Disneyland, the food and other merchandise is expensive... I felt horrible for buying a small slushie for $3.00! xp But, I spent a lot on food, because I was frickin' hungry!

But, now... I am trying to save up for Fanime con... xp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:16 pm
Yeah parent's are like that. They always go for the bargain.. It never rubbed on me though cause for some reason I went from $800 in my closet stash to 200. Most of the money went to food,treating friends, and 4 basketball tickets. crying  

Duezt

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:33 pm
yeah my mom does that a LOT...
it bugs me...
personally i dont buy things that aare on sale...
>.<

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces