Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[.Day Of Silence.] APRIL 18TH, 2007 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mauimango7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:22 pm
I'm sure many of you are already aware that the Day of Silence is coming up again. The informational website is here.

Here is a scanned copy of the flyer you show to pepople when they ask you why your not talking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Sorry it's off center!)

Come post your thoughts in this thread!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:26 pm
I've never heard of this day until now... =D I'll shut up for this day x3

Although I live in Australia and this is an American event... Aha~ I'll start it here xD

Solo Duet

Mauimango7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:32 pm
Solo Duet

Although I live in Australia and this is an American event... Aha~ I'll start it here xD

Haa, that's quite awesome of you. You'll be like, the seed. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:38 pm
I did that last year! It went really well actually. Of course, there were a few hecklers. I just chose not to talk, but a few of my friends had their mouths taped shut with black tape.  

justamunkey

Solo Duet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:20 pm
Mauimango7
Solo Duet

Haa, that's quite awesome of you. You'll be like, the seed. o.o
Oh yes xDD My friends would be worried about me though... Like "She's not talking! Omigawd! The world's going to end!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:41 pm
OOH!

MY SCHOOL'S DOING THAT! xD

I'm gunna do it, too! 3nodding Thanks for the info; my one gay friend and the another who was participating didn't really know what it was about. @www@ But I'mma s'posed to come to school a bit early for some kinda thing. OOO: Then I hafta keep my mouf shut for the whole day, which will be so cool! xDD

n----n I'mma be silent and proud to be, just for that message~~~

Now I'm all excited. <33

Foxy Grampa

Foxy Grampa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:44 pm
justamunkey
I did that last year! It went really well actually. Of course, there were a few hecklers. I just chose not to talk, but a few of my friends had their mouths taped shut with black tape.
OOH. I'd do that. Just for the look. O_O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:23 pm
I would have tried that, if not for the fact that it's pretty much impossible for me to keep my mouth shut for more than 30 minutes (believe me I tried) Aaaand I would have probably been the only one who was doing it at my school so x3 Always next year?  

Angelic Calamity

pancake_is_god

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:59 pm
I DID THAT TODAY IN SCHOOL
IM STILL WEARING THE RIBBON
AND BEING QUIET UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:03 pm
Dude, I wanted to it today. But my school is homophobic. And when I told my mom about it she thought I was gay. Can you believe it? Its so ironic.  

TokiTokiBun

Naevara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:49 pm
LoliBunniofdoom333
Dude, I wanted to it today. But my school is homophobic. And when I told my mom about it she thought I was gay. Can you believe it? Its so ironic.

Well, that's exactly the point of that day! smile To change the homophobic attitude!

I mean, someone has to start it. smile

Too bad I didn't know about this before. The day is over now (11:45 pm, lol), and well, I live in the Netherlands, so I guess it would have been kinda weird, because Netherlands is really not homophobic. Or not so badly as USA is.

Although I still fight for homo/bisexuals to be accepted.. ^_^ On the net, and irl..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:21 pm
I was going to do this, but I found out about it too late D:. Oh well. Next year.  

Ryoko-chan

The Flesh Failure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:32 pm
I'm sorry, I found this too late! crying I shall participate next year for sure! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:34 pm
I want a bunny plushie and a bigger mailbox!

OMG. I should've checked this place earlier. Well, I was quiet today anyways. XD

But I'm too lazy to make a petition! XD

AmeDox

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:51 pm
whee its kinda hard to do DOS since i sing everyday but iam sticking with it-nyo >x<  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff