Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
SDTF Wants YOU (or your pants)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:53 am
I would like to take this oppotunity to go on a Recruitment drive, when i joined this guild i did mention i was interested in using it as a Recruitment Pool, and looky, i was Accepted, Please do not Flame.

Hello Everyone, I am WarriorShadow.

Also known to some as Spacer.

User Image

Is a Simming website with a LARGE number of Open Star Trek based Role Playing Forums. At the moment we're in a time of Crisis, our gene pool is thining and as such we have taken to Incestual Solutions (Aka Playing multiple Characters).

We've recently Merged with another Well known and Established RP Fleet called Utopia Prime, We're currently Reformatting our forums and I feel it is the right time to pull in some Fresh air, That means you wink

The Starship i Represent is the USS Archangel, A Kelvin II Class Starship assigned to Alpha Fleet, The ship is a Bit of a hotrod compared to others in the fleet, Boasting the only fully opperational Phaser Cannon, a cloak and the Ability to land on Planetary Masses.

We're currently under repairs so it's a good time for new crew to arrive, so if you feel interested -

The Archangel Forum is open to all questions and contains a full set of Starship Specifications and a Crew roster. If you wish to join Feel free to Contact me in this Thread, Via PM, or Using the SDTF Website.

If you wish to join another ship, feel free to fill out an Application form found on the Websites Homepage.

Regards -
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:52 am
Thanks for those who have shown interest So far.

It's good to know i've got an Effective Thread here.

If you are interested Positions are still available.  

WarriorShadow

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff