Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
Your Webcomic~My Webcomic?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeNalove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:19 pm
Anyway, I figured this would be the place to ask. ^_^ I see around alot of different webcomics and I think the whole idea is very intriguing. Though, I'm a bit afraif myself to search for a cute BL webcomic for I'm nervous and don't want to spring upon something a bit more hard core. So if you have something of your own or that you have found, post here!

Also, while I'm at it, I'm working on a little something of my own. I've only a few pages done, and it's not inked, has any words...ok, it's far from being presentable to you folks, but I'd love some help and input on it nonetheless. It's nothing serious, just something quick, fluffy ( and well..ok, maybe just a tad angsty wink ) and pretty. My two characters that I'm basing it upon ( you can find them in my other thread 'Your own little boys' on the front page ) are surprisingly, not my BL darlings, but rather, my extremely close favorite couple, Prince and Loki.

Anywho, if you'd like a quick idea as to what I was thinking of them, just ask away! And if you'd like to maybe contribute deas, post on!

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:31 pm
If you want a good read I would suggest Schism. http://schism.org/  

AlexandraAnn

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:26 am
www.Aoihayashi.com <-A good one but the latest pages you have to pay 12 euro a year for, but even so the first 5 chapters and the speceils are free for the public to view.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:12 am
Only two pages in my Avalon manga aren't really worksafe(even then there's...erm...strategic panel placement).

That said, here's some good ones:
Cursed Moons
Lucid Figment
Your Wings are Mine
Pandect

If you want a few links for BL-friendly comic critique, I have a few up my sleeve.  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items