Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Social] Your background Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter
  +1
View Results

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:19 am
So what ethnicity/races do BL/yaoi fans come from? I�ve been a little curious about this for a while. It�s sort of like the �what�s your religion� thread that was posted a while back. The scientist in me wants to see if there�s any correlation (hahaha, I say this like it�s a project XD) and I�m using you Gaians as a convenient sample. lol

Again this is just out of curiosity. Nothing malicious about it and no one has to post if they do not want, duh.

*ahem*Anyway, I�m Hispanic. Dominican-American for the Latino/as that don�t like the current categories placed on us.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:23 am
I'm just a boring white girl. Yep, nothing special about me. ^_^;;  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:27 am
For-Chan Cookie
I'm just a boring white girl. Yep, nothing special about me. ^_^;;

You're anything but boring. ~.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:27 am
LadyNox
You're anything but boring. ~.^

Awww. Thanks *hugs* ^_^ heart  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:43 am
I'm Australian. ^_^ My mother and father were both born in Australia, but their parents all came from England, so I'm white. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:23 am
Swedish and white. Going long, long back in history I think I have German roots (which isn't that strange considering the large German population and influence here during the middle ages), though I'm not really 100% sure about that.  

[OMFG NARKI]

Trancre

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:33 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:34 am
This little muffin is:

Irish
Polish
Norweign
Scotish
English

^ Yeah so basically I'm european!

Exotic~Muffin

Kitschy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:16 pm
1/2 white (French and German), 1/2 Native American. Pretty simple.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:55 pm
Mixed European, with some ethnic dashes here and there. Mom s'pects we have some Jewish in us, or even black. (She found someone named Moses in our family; a common black name for the time period. Also my grandmother appeared to look amost black in some younger pictures of her. o_o wink

And my dad's dad's side probably had native american. (My sister has an olive complexion and really dark hair.) Also we most likely have some Mexican in us. 3nodding

I'm most closely British and French, though. My grandmother is from Britain, and my great grand folks came from France.
Basically I'm hella mixed. xD And there's a good possibility that one or all of my siblings could marry an Asian person, or anyone else that's full blood, I'm sure. So the next few generations are gunna be crazy mixed. @www@

Foxy Grampa

Sweet Toxine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:11 pm
Well all my family's from Spain and there's the obvious trace of Arabian features since they dominated the area for ages.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:59 am
Lets see
Mom-Native and french candanin
father-german-irish
me
got white skin, blue eyes
but my built is french and i got a a bit of a native nose and bone layout!  

Bloodyblade666

Ichigohiko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:24 pm
I'm 1/2 German, 1/4 Spanish, and 1/4 somethin' else, we're not too sure.

Mother-1/2 German and 1/2 Spanish(She's 5th generation from a family that came from Spain with another family. ^^; They kept marrying into each other's family after that. :3 I now partly own the musuem of those homes that had started a town in California)
Dad-1/2 German and 1/2 something else. (Great-Great-Grandparents or Great Grandparent, can't remember which one or if it was just a grandmother, came over from Germany with 6 sibs)

I was born in Germany because my father was in the military. ._. So English was basicly my 2nd language and because of coming here so early in my life, I've forgot basicly all my german. I plan to learn it again when I go to Graduate School. Right now..Japanese is good enough for me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:22 am
Well, if you want to go into family history, all I know is we're Scots-Irish with some other stuff in there in such little quantity it probably doesn't count. Other than that, I'm a born and raised Texan, and proud of it! Even if there are some rather detrimental stereotypes about us. <.< And I'm probably the whitest white girl I know. Wheeeeee!

I'm also prone to a quiet sort of oddness.  

Ace of Blue Spades

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Kimatsuhara

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:54 pm
I'm Jamaican. My mom's family is black and my dad's family is white..  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff