Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
WHAT ARE SOME GOOD.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:44 pm
What are some good foods that I could eat...at home...for lunch...that will help me keep on a diet and help me burn fat? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:41 am
strawberries, you atually burn caleries eatinig them razz also mushrooms have no caleries, their wuite fun to dip into things.

or you could try smoked salmon on low fat crackers 3nodding  

Miya12
Vice Captain

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:29 pm
Cool thanx is there any more I could eat?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:34 am
Apples
berries
broccoli
celery
grapefruit
lemon
mango
orange
pineapple
watermelon

All of those are natural and healthy fat burners that can help alot with your weight loss!

Dairy products, such as milk, cheese, and low calorie yogurt are good when you're trying to lose weight, as well as whole grains. Eat these in small amounts, though.  

kq_ncaeay

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:14 am
cucumber sandwiches. think i spelt that wrong, but yeah, they could be a good lunch along with a low fat yogurt  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:40 am
This may sound absolutely ridiculous but what exactly is involved in a cucumber sandwhich? I'm intrigued.

Is it just cucumbers and bread? o_O  

onnawaffle

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:00 am
Lady Leonardo
This may sound absolutely ridiculous but what exactly is involved in a cucumber sandwhich? I'm intrigued.

Is it just cucumbers and bread? o_O

yep 3nodding and some butter or margerine spread. yummmm  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:41 am
Okay I'll be honest that sounds nauseating... but so does peanut butter and pickles which I love.

What the hey I'll try to remember to pick up a cucumber the next time I'm out. If I don't like that I'll just put it in a salad. mrgreen  

onnawaffle

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Lady Leonardo
Okay I'll be honest that sounds nauseating... but so does peanut butter and pickles which I love.

What the hey I'll try to remember to pick up a cucumber the next time I'm out. If I don't like that I'll just put it in a salad. mrgreen

yay biggrin you may also want to try mushroom sandwiches, i like those two hehe. oooo and remember that brown bread is way less caleries and far better for you, (if you didn't already know that is) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:39 am
http://www.healthrecipes.com/negative_calorie_foods.htm

That's a lits of "negative calorie" foods. Negative calorie foods take more calories to digest than they actually contain. It explains it on the page.  

Dillio420

Deadlock Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:05 am
Lady Leonardo
... but so does peanut butter and pickles which I love.

O: You too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that - my boyfriend thinks I'm strange xD

I'd go with what people have said so far, celery, berries, mushrooms, most fruit and veg.

Also fruit smoothies are good for keeping away hunger, I just pile loads in, berries, bananas, pinapples, apples (although apples seem make it go off rather quickly)

Instead of bread I eat low calorie crackers - such as Ryvita Crackerbread - though I think you can only get that in the UK... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:53 am
Bok-choy
Blackberries
Sushi
heart  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

drummer06

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:12 pm
fruit smoothies sound good, but like juice it takes a lot of fruit to make one. fruit is healthy but like everything else its bad in excess. I reccomend eating fruit and staying away from juice, smoothies and such, although they are made from fruit they are concentrated and take more to make a single glass  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games