Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Cant standing it...Xd....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:35 pm
Okay you know how it was easter a couple days ago...wel...I cant stand the chocolate...I just ate a Snickers bar 30 seconds ago. I just cant stand eating it.

I cant stand eating fatty foods. It is just SO good!!!

There is noway I cant last 1 day without eating a fatty food. Its just what I am used to.

I know I shouldnt eat it but its just to hard....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:20 pm
Try, um, removing all of those kinds of foods from your house & replace them with healthy snacks? That way you don't have a choice.  

kq_ncaeay

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:19 pm
kq_ncaeay
Try, um, removing all of those kinds of foods from your house & replace them with healthy snacks? That way you don't have a choice.
Thanx but my mom would never let me...any other way...?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:10 am
Try and stay away from where ever they're kept. Try and link a thought to when you open the door, I have a tendancy to do that, automatically look in the cupboard then something clicks and I remind myself to grab something healthier. smile

Big bowl of fruits that you like on your path to the kitchen? So you see it first , and get something from there instead?

Anyways, yeah, those are some of my ideas, my rents would kill me if I tried to rid the house of everything bad. 3nodding  

RHShipper

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:39 am
Thanx for the help any more tips people?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:40 am
if you can manage 30 days without chocolate you no longer crave it because it's been out of your system so long  

Miya12
Vice Captain

le-half-blood-princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:07 am
i love junk so much, that i just let myself have some everyday in moderation.. so let yourself have a snickers or even half a snickers everyday, but make sure you eat healthy the rest of the day and get some activity in, even 10 minutes. that way your calories are still ok and you'll lose weight  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:22 pm
Eat some every day, but make it a small amount. Use it as a reward system. If you have to have a Snickers, make it a small fun size one .. and only after you've done something active. Do 100 sit-ups, or take a 15 minute walk, and then see if you still want it. If you do, fine, eat it .. so you'll be less likely to over eat next time.  

Scarlet Sayuri

BlinkyTheRed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:00 pm
I think some people hit the nail on the head:

If you TOTALLY deprive yourself of your favorite foods every day, you'll be a LOT more likely to cave in and PIG OUT one day!

Whatever your ABSOLUTE favorite food is: have a little big every day if you want. If it's chocolate, have a small piece. If it's ice cream, have a SMALL scoop. Count the calories. Make sure to fit them into your daily 'goal' for calories biggrin Make it a FAIR treat, don't "Cheat" and eat a snack even if you're already over your goal.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games