Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Mikazuki No Mai: Hangout, Club and Inn Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:32 pm
This is a small RP Im going too start...

Mikazuki No Mai means "Dance Of The Chresent Moon."

Rules:
1.No God-Modding
2.Listion To Staff
3.No harrasment of costomer's and staff
4.Keep all fighting too outside.
5.Basic Gaia TOS, NO CYBERING!..Im sure everyone knows this by now....

Staff:

Owner: Kamoku-Hyuuga
Co-Owner: None

Bartender's:None

Bouncer's:None

Servent's:None(Waiter/waitresses...)

Entertainer's:None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:47 pm
*wanders up to the door and looks at it puzzled for a while* Well... this is new... I wonder if they are open yet? *talking to no one specifically, she hesitantly grabs the knob of the door and attempts to open it* well, it seems to be unlocked... I guess that means I can go in. ^^* *enters hesitantly and looks about to let my eyes soak in the new sights* Hello?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:54 pm
Kamoku was behind the counter, Clunking around, Geting thing organised, Him hearing her and standing, Hiting his head quite hard on the bottom of the counter with a load thump."Ow!"He shriked, Him falling too the floor. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:03 pm
0o; *rushes in to see what the shriek was all about, draws my dagger from my purse and looks about not seeing the person sprawled out behind the counter* Hello? Hello? Is everything all right? *looks around anxiously trying to discern where the noise came from* Anybody here? *cautiously moves closer to the counter area looking around nervously*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:06 pm
"Oww...My head...."Kamoku muttered, Him fliping onto his back and siting up, Holding his head, His eyes closed in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:10 pm
*draws closer to the counter* All you alright? Did someone attack you? *still has blade drawn and in a defensive position*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:12 pm
Kamoku opened his eyes, Seeing her dagger and jumping, Ironicly hiting his head on the counter again, Falling right back down too the floor."Ow!"He shriked again."..No..."He said, Rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:19 pm
0o; Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, ice, ice, ice, where is the ice? *looks around for a refrigerator of some sort and a cloth to pack ice in, settles for a bar towel and goes to the freezer to get some ice for the poor guy's head*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:23 pm
lurichan
0o; Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, ice, ice, ice, where is the ice? *looks around for a refrigerator of some sort and a cloth to pack ice in, settles for a bar towel and goes to the freezer to get some ice for the poor guy's head*

"No no no no..."He said, Standing and stoping her, Not wanting her too bother tending too his own clumbsyness."Aye...Want anything too eat or drink miss?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:28 pm
Now come on, you could have a concussion for all I know, and I won't have you rushing about wounded until I'm sure your okay. *sheaths the dagger and continues to load up ice onto the towel* Now, hold this on your head and let me check your eyes to make sure your pupils are the same size... at least that is one thing i know about concussions.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:33 pm
Kamoku sighed, Taking and placing the ice filled towel on his head where he hit it."...You havent even look at my eyes, Hav you..."He said. His eyes where all white, Oh his clan, The Hyuuga's, Practicly having no pupils."Im fine, Really, Now, Want anything too eat or drink?"He asked once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:35 pm
*looks and notices you're right that you're eyes don't have any noticable pupils* Hmm... well that makes it more difficult to tell if you're okay or not, now doesn't it? Um.. How many fingers am I holding up? *holds up two fingers then four, then three*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:38 pm
"2...3..4..."He said, Messing up. He sighed, Puting the ice fill towel on the counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:43 pm
You really shouldn't move around too much. Please don't worry about me right now, you're injured and all. Hmm... *digs around in a pouch to the side until she finds what she is looking for. She pulls out a band-aid shaped cookie* Eat this. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

+[Kamy-chan]+

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:48 pm
"Really miss, The costemer tending too a clumbsy owner of a place...It just make us look but...Well...Me...Anyways, You want anything too eat or drink?"He asked a 3rd time.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff