Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Running along side hte bandwagon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drummer06

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:47 am
So I've never quite gotten on the band wagon, so I can't exactly fall off I just run or jog along side it. sadly my family has decided to do fun things lately, over spring brake we went to a movie, I ate a large slushie, popcorn and tons of candy, with a "healthy" hotdog for lunch, then, on easter, we went to the king's game, were I ate pizza and a "regular" coke for dinner, now my mom just made some of her excellent cookies, the best in the world, and with my hunger never failing to get the better of me I'm afraid that my recent goal to lose weight, will backfire.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:20 pm
but theres always next week ^_^ think positive, may have failed this week but theres always a fresh start awaiting ^_^ (i've no clue why i'm in such a good mood today, i've had half a bar of chocolate and 3 packets of sweets sweatdrop )  

Miya12
Vice Captain

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:05 pm
The main thing is to be mindful of what you're eating and how you're exercising. A slip-up may hurt you, but only until you can exercise it away. You want to eat a whole carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream? Go for it. You can get rid of it again with 3.5 hours of hard exercise. There IS forgiveness in the weight loss process!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games