Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do u think Asians have a big family Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u have a big family?
  no
  yeah!
  y do u wanna no
  I'll ask
  Who gives a care
  just give me the gold!
View Results

Dark Hikaru 26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:56 pm
My dad had 3 brothers and 4 sisters my mom had 1 sister and 2 brothers.My parents are cousains. so my sis and i r stuck in the middle. Do u have a big family  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:15 pm
i have about 15 relatives in canada 17 in the U.S and 40 somthing in phlipitines

and a bunch in scotland... tahts about it  

tooblah

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:17 pm
Oh, hell yes! I absolutely DO have a big family that it's gonna take me like forever to list them ALL. rolleyes

I heard that most asians have a big amount of family members. xd One of my asian classmates said that it's because nobody had /anything/ to entertain themselves [like TV, video games, computer, etc.], so they did "it" more often. But that's probably just made up! ...or is it? o-o'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:09 pm
i think chinese have the biggest family out of all asian groups.  

Kawaii_Kenji

Ledah(Grim Angel)

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:25 pm
I think all of the asia have the biggest family....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 pm
Ledah(Grim Angel)
I think all of the asia have the biggest family....

no way! Japan family are so small! U go to a chinese resturant on sunday, u will see a huge family of chinese eating. Those places are always crowded with chinese families.  

Kawaii_Kenji

Mille_Yu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:40 am
Here in Philippines, majority of the couple wants to have 2-4 children. For them, having only one child is very lonely.

Being an only child often mistaken belongs to broken family or just an orphan. Sometimes accuse parents for having an abortion. They were also mistaken as sexually impotent. stare crying crying crying stare stare crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:49 am

I have a pretty big family,
Although I only meet with close ones.
Some of them live around the world lol...
It's insane =/

Michi Mizu

-kiristal_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:55 am
Well, my grandma, or Nanay, as she wants us to call her, had 10 children, my mom being the youngest. But the family's getting smaller because now my moms brothers and sisters, Tita's and Tito's, are having only 1, 2, 3 kids.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:43 am
I think not all asians have big familys but most do. My family i rather large xp  

jenni-kun

[ Rocker-ness ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:49 am
[♥]

Yeah..
=.o

My mom's side, she has like 1o brothers and sisters.
Grandpappi had 2 wives, that's why.
But I have relatives all over the place; U.S, Australia, Hong Kong.

[♥]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:59 am
lemme think...
Theres 4 people in my family (mum, dad, me and bro)
My dads oldest brother's family:7
My dads second brother's family: 6
My dads third sister'f family: 4
inluding my gran that is 22 people in my dads side

My mum has 5 siblings
My aunt: 6
My oldest uncle: 7
My hk uncle: 4
My other uncle: 3
My youngest uncle: 2 (he's not married)
My two grandparents
29 in mums side (more to come lol)

THATS 51 PEOPLE JUST IN MY DIRECT FAMILY AND COUSINS ETC... O.o
I still haven't counted random second cousins, distant cousins ,grand aunties etc, or my cousins cousins!
So yes, I have a lot of relatives ^__^  

bamboowitch

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:02 pm
Well, my Lolo and Lola had 10 children togethre, and of those children, 7 had 1-3 children. That alone is already maybe 25+. I also have many second cousins, third cousins, and some cousins I think aren't related to s but have the same last or middle name....
And that's just my father's side! Damn, I have so many family members, that if I were to take a test on who is who, and put only their first name, I wouldn't be able to do it...

Scary thing about my family is that we'll consider you family if you come to our party and you're filipino, I have no idea who's related to us and who's not sometimes, because we just call all the older men "Uncle/Tito," the older women "Aunt/Tita," and anyone at our age their nicknames... Big family, biiiiig.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:45 pm
most of my relitive r in china
though i have 5 aunt and uncle here bout 14 cuz
in china its just too much to count all my family member would fill up bout three restauran the big ones eek  

AznCrackLord

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:51 pm
I have a big family. I have so many cousins and I dont even know them and alot of nieces and nephews that I dont know about. I have so much family like everywhere. I have most of them living in Calfornia sum in Philly and the rest of them in China. whee  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff