Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
This is my commitment. ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RHShipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:03 pm
Ok so I'm gonna start this as I mean to go on, currently I'm off school so all I have on my list of things to do is revise and please myself. So I'm gonna go ahead and make a commitment here and now ^_^ Then I'm gonna keep to it, so I can come back on here and tell you guys I've been good biggrin

Ok, so heres the plan for while I'm off, both now and when I'm on study leave in a few weeks.

1. Every day I can I am going to walk to the shops near to my house and back at least. (not only to exercise but to get out and clear my head)

2. I am going to snack on fruit! And start drinking more water!

3. I will NOT do the "oh well I'm off the cliff now anyways" approach to eating things that aren't good for me <_< I do it far too often, I think its what holds me back most.

4. I will make the effort and do my workout 3 times a week, like it advises, rather than being silly and trying to do it everynight then getting bored and tired and the not doing it for yonks.

So yes, that my plan for now smile I'm pretty happy with it considering currently I'm a bit of an internet-aholic and can have a tendancy not to voyage out much. sweatdrop And also hopefully it should help me revise more effectivly.

So now that you all know my intentions exactly ^_^;; I'm interested to know what goals you all set yourselves when you're trying to loose weight or just day to day.

Becky heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:06 am
cool. good luck, let us know how u do.

i used to be really into goals and set myself targets everyday, now i just try to watch what i eat  

Miya12
Vice Captain

RHShipper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:26 am
Ty smile

I need targets to keep myself on track. Like when I do a schedule, I do a schedule, like 9.00 alarm goes off, 9.30 actually get up after throwing alarm across room etc. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:26 am
RHShipper
Ty smile

I need targets to keep myself on track. Like when I do a schedule, I do a schedule, like 9.00 alarm goes off, 9.30 actually get up after throwing alarm across room etc. 3nodding

lol. lol  

Miya12
Vice Captain

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games