Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Discouraged

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kq_ncaeay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:41 am
Okay, so I started trying to lose weight in February. Through Feb and March and I lost about 17 lbs, steadily. However, since the end of March [about 4 weeks] I haven't lost ANYTHING. Not a half of a pound, not even a half of an inch. Despite my efforts to stick to my diet, and even pump up my work out routine... nothing is happening.

Advice, please? I'm feeling extremely discouraged & although I won't give up, I want to have SOME results. I had high hopes for my weight loss and its like that will never happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:41 pm
it will happen, promise, sometimes your body just needs to have a short brake from losing weight because it thinks its being lost to fast and tries to store it a bit, it'll continue to go down in a while. *crosses fingers*  

Miya12
Vice Captain

kq_ncaeay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:56 am
Miya12
it will happen, promise, sometimes your body just needs to have a short brake from losing weight because it thinks its being lost to fast and tries to store it a bit, it'll continue to go down in a while. *crosses fingers*

thank you. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:44 pm
besides the more weight you lose the harder it is to lose more, a 500lb person could lose weight with more ease than a 105 lb person  

drummer06

Kuquye

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:33 am
Drummer06
besides the more weight you lose the harder it is to lose more, a 500lb person could lose weight with more ease than a 105 lb person
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:47 pm
I concur... it'll come with time. Do not give up. Even if your waistline isn't getting slimmer, or your scale showing better results, the inside of your body (eg. your heart) is feeling better. Keep at it. I'm sure you look fantastic, and be proud that you've lost weight so far!  

Aeren
Crew

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games