Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Detox

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:21 am
feel free to share your experences.

i've done a detox diet for a week and i lost a ton of weight, accept the following week i put it all back on becasuse my eating pattern was so irratic. how are people able to detox and keep the weight off after? feels like a quick fix to me. *sigh* sad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:50 am
What did the detox diet consist of?

The worst diet I've ever heard of was the cabbage soup diet ... thats just evil. eek  

RHShipper

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:36 pm
RHShipper
What did the detox diet consist of?

The worst diet I've ever heard of was the cabbage soup diet ... thats just evil. eek

hey cool. you look like my gaian twin. *waves*

well the proper detox diet should be just vegetables annd fruit, but as i hate veg i lived of smoothies for 6 days instead  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:21 pm
Ouch, can't see anyone keeping that one up as a permenant thing. Solid food is good.

Veggies are cool, but not all alone, I've never been a person who could go vegetarian. smile  

RHShipper

Tsuki no Bunny

Eloquent Lover

4,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:04 pm
Yea.. I hate to break it to you.. but a diet of just fruits and vegetables isn't really balanced. And I'm definitely not someone who could become a vegetarian.. I love meat too much! I have gotten better about having smaller portions at mealtimes and far less snacks, though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:50 am
Daeva
Yea.. I hate to break it to you.. but a diet of just fruits and vegetables isn't really balanced. And I'm definitely not someone who could become a vegetarian.. I love meat too much! I have gotten better about having smaller portions at mealtimes and far less snacks, though. biggrin

yeah i know. it's just a way to get all the toxins out of your boyys from all the junk we eat before starting a proper diet. i like meat to, and bread, bread is a really bad thing to eat while dieting  

Miya12
Vice Captain

takocos

Dapper Genius

4,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:21 pm
Miya12
Daeva

yeah i know. it's just a way to get all the toxins out of your boyys from all the junk we eat before starting a proper diet. i like meat to, and bread, bread is a really bad thing to eat while dieting

You need a bit of bread though- baked goods is to me as meat is to Daeva and RHShipper i could never cut out the bread. But I think it's ok for me to have a sandwhich for lunch (2 slices of bread are only about 200 cal- less if you don't get buttermilk, like I do). I usually eat it with some kind of lean meat, like turkey (usually only another 60cal or so) and cheese (again, around 60 cal), tomato & lettuce, which are very low in cal, and carrots on the side. Like in kindergarden. Actually, now that I think about it, that's pretty fattening when I just finished an entire TV dinner (healthy choice) under 400cal. Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

I'm addicted to baked goods, though.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games