Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Enzai] WAS AWESOME! I just watched and finished the series Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:08 pm
It was such a really good anime, yeah it aws like rape and stuff but it was awesome, I was so happy at the end *Sighs happily*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:08 am
I beg to differ...  

[OMFG NARKI]

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:33 am
Everyone has their own opinions, no need to beg mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:41 pm
ive heard its bad...i still would like to see the ova but i doubt i ever will 3nodding  

Renegade Jarlaxle

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:16 pm
I just finished watching this series a while ago. I have to say, it's hard to find something to like about it! The storyline sucks. It's mildly intriguing at parts but comes together quite predictably and conveniently. The pacing is too slow at times and yet the ending seems to be a rush job. The proportions in the art were seriously off at times. Guys' head was huge in comparison to some of the other peoples'. The rape and torture added nothing and detracted plenty. And I'm still trying to figure out what his final good thing was. Did he get with the lawyer? All of a sudden, in a few minutes, true love has bloomed? Gag me. Not to mention, people that were obviously instrumental in the game, or at least made more than a cursory appearance, didn't show up in the anime, but were still included in the ending sequence. That was just too weird. Overall, my final impression was one of bemused exasperation. I could have done without this little gem.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:08 am
*Clap, clap* My thoughts exactly, For-Chan.  

[OMFG NARKI]

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:37 pm
I want to see it, just out of plain pervy curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:41 am
Yes, he did get with the lawyer at the end. It was a nice little thing to watch when I was yaoi starved one night. And love didn't blossom suddenly; he was his lawyer for like two years!  

Kalypso Kitsune

Kobayashi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:20 pm
I could have done without it. I heard the game was much better than the anime, and plus the art was not all the great in the anime. The eyes were huge, and so were the heads at sometimes. To me the anime seemed to be rushed, and at the end where Guys go together with his lawyer was really something I really didn't like, because it was out of the blue (to me). In the ending everything is all happy and jeery, and everything is joyful. Doesn't work for me.

I might just by the game (like I planned) and play it, and I bet it will be better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:10 pm
I love the ending pairing. <45 Its cute. I shall not spoil x: even though there isn't much to spoil...  

UlooAloo

PyroPrincess113

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:30 pm
kiba132324
I love the ending pairing. <45 Its cute. I shall not spoil x: even though there isn't much to spoil...

I agree 100% with you kiba their sooooooo cute together ^_^ so is vallewida (the silver haired dude) and the exreporter dude love it ^_^ and i love the anime and i totaly dis agree with For-Chan and i really really really want to play the game ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:27 pm
I saw the two OVA's but is there more? if so how can I find them cause I could only find the OVA's XD  

Omitsudina

Desirable Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:39 am
The Enzai anime was okay.

The game on the other side was more... well in depth. In the anime a few characters where missing....

Unless u understand basic jap. then u won't get far with Enzai game, but the anime followed it slightly.

Over all for the anime: 7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:42 pm
sad Is no one going to answer me?  

Omitsudina

Desirable Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:44 pm
the game is by far a lot better than the OVA although it was my first yaoi anime I ever watched. Even now I wonder why I liked it because of the fact that it's all jail gang rape and stuff....I still feel that guilty pull in the back of my conscious from watching Guys get raped and feeling at bit.....well you can figure but yeah.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games