Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Bar Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:58 pm
User ImageA small bar/tavern. Old, rustic, almost empty, but perfect for creatures of the darkness to linger in.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:46 pm
Gideon wanders into the local tavern wearily. He's new in town and doesn't really know anybody. Sitting next to the fireplace he pulls out his ornately carved lyre. Wonderful music comes from the instrument as his fingers fly across the strings. Suddenly a mist starts to rise from around his hands. It's almost as if you can see the music!

The tavern door then swings open, but Gideon does not stop...  

Highway Stah

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:26 pm
Antha Mayfair sat at a corner table in the bar, her hand against her quite fargone brother as he moaned about feelign sick. Meanwhile Michael sat on the other side of the table, his eyes wandering over the faces of those who entered. Alwyas the proper gentleman, Michael didn't drink heavily in bars. A drink or two yes, but not anymore. Then again, his son didn't usually either but still he sat with his arms folded on the table and his forehead resting on his arms with no idea what he was currently saying.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:07 pm
Gideon continues playing, but notices Michael staring at him. He abrubtly stops playing and the mist clears. He hops up and takes a few long strides toward the table at which Michael and Antha are sitting...  

Highway Stah

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:34 pm
"Impressive," Antha said suddenly, her voice soft, "But not very smart." The whole time she never moved her eyes from Malakai as she gently stroked his hair.
"People in this city don't take too well to magic," Michael said in elaboration. "As a matter of fact, they fear us---hate us even." He gave a grim smile at this and took a long sip of his bloody mary. "Oh, but where are my manners?" He stood gracefully, pulling on his collar a bit to straighten it. "My name is Michael Mayfair."
"Antha Mayfair," she chipped in, her focus still the same.
"Malakai Mayfair," he added finally without raising his head, his voice giving the impression he was fighting off powerful nausea.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:41 pm
"Charmed," said Gideon, putting on his best "gentleman" attitude.
"Do you know a place where I might spend the night?"  

Highway Stah

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:57 pm
"Well..." Michael curled his fingers under his chin then quickly turned to Antha and Malakai. "Darlings, do we have any spare rooms left at Mayfair Manor?"
"I don't know dad," Malakai said grumpily, the sound of nausea even stronger in his voice, "Do we ever?"
Antha hit him on the back of his head, though it wasn't hard enough to really hurt him. "There's a room at Satis House," she said softly. Michael stared at her with an eyebrow raised as if this was something very unusual.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:12 pm
Gideon chuckled, "Thank you, dear."
"Just let me fetch my things." Gideon retrieves his lyre and napsack.
"Let's head out."
As the companions walked out onto the street, they were all nearly run down by a riderless horse. (i don't have quotation marks on this french coputer) <>  

Highway Stah

sexyviv14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:41 am
Saskia sees the group ahead of her, noticing the number of witches. Yet unfased she walks ahead. Her eyes forward. " drunk witches? I haven't seen a display like this in a long time." she said to herself still advancing on the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:42 pm
"Aha!" Volusia cried, running up to them. "There you are! Antha, why in the world are you always so hard to find?" She asked, an amused smile playing on her lips. Noticing thier stunned looks, she looked around, trying to find the offender. Suddenly the thought came that it might have been her, she pulled her long black coat closer around herself and tried to otherwise straighten her appearance. She blushed lightly and took half a step back. "Sorry." she murmered.  

Average Doe

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:22 pm
Antha curled her figners and put them to her bottom lip as Michael so often did, her face giving the false impression she was lost in thought. "Why, you know ducky, I just dont know." She gave a quick little laugh at this, masking it through her fingers, before her eyes turned back to Malakai who had stumbled and fallen to the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:43 pm
"I see he's been at it again." Volusia said, looking down at Malakai. "Poor drunken oaf." She thought to herself, both piteous and amused. Leaning over to him, she put out a hand to help him up. She looked about her, greeting everyone in her usual fasion of nods and smiles, when her eyes fell on Gideon. Her only reaction was a raised eyebrow.  

Average Doe

Highway Stah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:29 am
Noticing Volusia's glance, Gideon was quick to intoduce himself. "Gideon Ravenor," he stated. "I would prefer you not stare." As he spoke, Gideon fiddled with something in his robe. "Can we get going? It looks as if it's about..." Without finishing his sentence, Gideon spun around and threw out a massive right hook, knocking whatever had been there straight to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:46 am
The expression on her face did not change. "Volusia Mayfair," she murmered to the back of his head, and continued speaking in a dazed manner. "And I'll stare if I wish, Master Ravenor." When finished speaking, Volusia's eyed took on a dazed look and lips parted as if she had something to say.  

Average Doe

Highway Stah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:51 am
SynonymousDisintegration
The expression on her face did not change. "Volusia Mayfair," she murmered to the back of his head, and continued speaking in a dazed manner. "And I'll stare if I wish, Master Ravenor." When finished speaking, Volusia's eyed took on a dazed look and lips parted as if she had something to say.
you kinda sorta have to play off the fact that I just punched somebody  
Osiris City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces