Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
eating habits

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:28 am
okay you will eaither think i'm insane or relate to me.

i struggle so much with what i eat, i have days (like today) where i can't stop eating, even though i feel as sick as a dog and couldn't posible eat anymore i still eat. yet some weeks i can go days without food and i just forget to eat. its such a weired patten that i've never been able to get out of which is really unhealthy for me.

anyone else here ever suffer periods like this where you can't stop wanting food even though your full to bursting?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:06 am
I try to keep from those days by sleeping when I feel like that.  

AngelSlave

Kittymutt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:21 pm
Yeah that happens to me unfortunately a lot! It's probably the reason I am overweight. When it happens, I usually try to get out of the kitchen and do something else to pass the time. It keeps my mind off of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:56 am
I definately have days where all I want to do is eat. The evenings are the worst. Sometimes I can go most of the day by eating healthy - like some crackerbread (very thin crackers and low in calories) in the morning and a fruit smoothie and/or fresh fruit for lunch. But by the time get to say abound 5-7pm - even after my evening meal - I feel like I want to pig out - it's like once I've started I can't stop. Although I have started to have a glass of water with loads of ice - I crunch the ice - my brain thinks it's food xD strange but it works for me.  

Deadlock Victim

le-half-blood-princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:01 am
i used to overeat CONSTANTLY in the evening, which is why i've stayed overweight. thing is, i snacked on bad food in the evening so i had no way of keeping track of what i was eating. since i've started on my diet (i'm only on day 4 though lol) though i've managed to avoid that a bit. my advice is have a substantial breakfast, like make a big fruit smoothie (it's what i do). that keeps me going. then at lunchtime have a sandwich on wholemeal bread, with some salad. when i get a sugar craving the best thing to eat is strawberries, because they taste really sweet but ara a negative calorie food. then at dinnertime have something substantial to eat. if you're full all day you're less likely to pig out. i have a major sweet tooth, which has really expanded my waistline, so to stay on my diet i let myself have ONE thing everyday, but not too big. today's treat was a cranberrie muffin. if you let yourself have a little bit of 'bad' food you're less likely to pig out. it's worked for me so far.

i just think about how much i want to reach my goal weight everytime i reach to eat the whole tub of ice cream. i hope i helped, cos endless pigouts happen to me! feel free to PM me.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games