Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
Naruto's birthday party! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiDorable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:23 am
Hi and welcome to my rp. this is where all the naruto characters come to naruto's birthday party, give him presents, and basicly have fun. to request for a character just pm me and ill let you know if you got the part. here are the characters:

naruto: crazygrl3568 (me!)
gaara:Kori_Jin
sasuke:SpitefulPhoenix
kakashi: Zayroen

if you want to be one of the girls just tell me in the pm. we'll start when we have enough people.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:13 am
okay! since it's been locked for a while, anyone who asked for a character, can u write to me again so i know who is who? love ya lots!  

ChibiDorable

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:40 am
((Could I be Sasuke or Iruka?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:44 pm
(Um..)

A red head suddebly appeared on the roof of an apartment, cold green eyes searching. It was early in the morning. He did a quick hand sign and teleported inside Naruto's bedroom. His foot steps could not be heard as he moved closer to the blonde asleep in bed. A wrapped box was in his arms.  

Kori_Jin

ChibiDorable

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:04 am
naruto just slept peacefully without notecing anything around him, dreaming of nothing else but ramen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:37 pm
Gaara let a purr of amusement rumble in his throat as he placed the box down on the nightstand with a note, soundlessly. He leaned over to abserve the whisker marred face, suddenly tripping over an empty ramen cup. Their lips met but he did not pull away.  

Kori_Jin

ChibiDorable

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:21 am
naruto opened his eyes but still didn't know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:29 pm
Gaara pulled back when he felt Naruto awaken, stroking his face with a hand. Green eyes met blue before he disappeared.  

Kori_Jin

ChibiDorable

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:34 am
naruto blinked repeatedly with a clueless face. "was that just gaara or was i imagening things." he stretch and got ready for the day. he completely missed the package on his bedside table  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:51 am
Gaara stood upside down in a tree that overlooked Team 7's normal training ground. He waited for 'his' Kitsune, he twitched as Shukaku purred in the back of his mind. Kyuubi no Kitsune..such a strong mate she shall be..  

Kori_Jin

ChibiDorable

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:43 am
naruto ate his normal breakfast of ramen then rushed outside. he ran all the way to the bridge. "moring guys."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:17 pm
( xp Who's Sasuke? Me or SpitefulPhoenix? sweatdrop )  

Kori_Jin

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:32 pm
((Me I think >_< Sorry, I thought this thread wasn't ever going to happen. but it did! Yay!...what do I do?))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff