Moving Forward... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:29 am
All right guys, there are too many "how is my avi", "look at my avi", "what does my avi need" type threads springing up around the guild. They are starting to become a real nusiance. I was hoping if I left them alone they would fall off the front page, but obviously that isn't the case.

This being the general situation, I'm going to move them to the spambox since they really aren't necessary in the main forum since they don't really generate any real discussion. Sorry if anyone finds this inconvient, but I think overall this will be more benificial to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:56 pm
I concur 3nodding people, if you want to get opinions on your avi, that;s what the arena is for! wink  

Kitsoru

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:31 pm
I have to say, I agree.

I hope I'm not guilty of springing up one of them threads...my memory is getting a tad bit HORRIBLE the past few days.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:34 am
Good idea.... I give it a thumbs up!  

EvFaerAshlynn

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:30 am
Thankfully, that seems to have curbed those threads, but there's now an abundence of mis-placed threads I see, and also an absence of many mods...I haven't seen the majority of them for a while now...heck, I'm, on more often than some and I've taken a back-seat in the guild sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:22 pm
Excellent idea. Perhaps we should widen our spectrum for threads that should be placed under the spambox. (like banner or avi art stores...?)

I also think there should be a special place for "Im Back!" or, "Im Going From Gaia!" threads, as well as Gaia Technical or Basic problems threads, ("how do you do this?", "how does this work?") There seems to be a quite a few... but I could be wrong.

[ D i z z y ! ]

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:10 am
The Toast said NO
Excellent idea. Perhaps we should widen our spectrum for threads that should be placed under the spambox. (like banner or avi art stores...?)

I also think there should be a special place for "Im Back!" or, "Im Going From Gaia!" threads, as well as Gaia Technical or Basic problems threads, ("how do you do this?", "how does this work?") There seems to be a quite a few... but I could be wrong.

i like your idea  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:22 pm
i agree; those posts were so anoyin that i stop coming here for a while.  

darkrock64

Cookie.Monster-xo

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:51 am
agreed. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:07 am
i am new here, but so far this is the only guild i am in to do this.
i think it is a extremly good idea.  

[x] ichi-hane enzeru [x]

darkrock64

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:32 am
Isobel Bellamy
Thankfully, that seems to have curbed those threads, but there's now an abundence of mis-placed threads I see, and also an absence of many mods...I haven't seen the majority of them for a while now...heck, I'm, on more often than some and I've taken a back-seat in the guild sweatdrop
so u also do wicca  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:14 pm
On the note about using the arena for avatar rating, it is expensive to have your avatar compete. Some people do not yet have that much gold, or they want people's opinions, but aren't too serious about it. I do think moving the threads to a subforum is a good idea, though. Perhaps there could be an avatar exposition subforum, as goths tend to be recognized by their clothing, and us little debs can show off without competing against all of Gaia.  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

sutoyou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:23 am
3nodding Yes that is what you should do!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:21 pm
How are you guys  

chinesedragons

Xeryo

Unforgiving Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:35 pm
I'm down in the dumps right now since the other me is ignoring me whenever I talk to him. No one excepts me not even me. emo  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff