View Results

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:33 pm
well as i was looking for some things to listen to on yahoo music...i came to this conclusion.....why am i supporting these bands?...i mean i like some of these bands like korn for instance...but i hate how big headed they have gotten....and i was thinking for me personally i would go on strike and only get bands that are not very well known and not mainstream...cuz i don't wanna support there bigheaded-ness, course it has been awhile since i have gotten a mainstream cd..........
anyway..what do you all think?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:59 pm
well, i too listen to yahoo music. even though music of today has been going downhill in my thought, i still use yahoo because... well.. free music :-/  

lml G A U G E lml

-Hel the Reaper-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:20 pm
Why do you think KoRn has gotten "big-headed"?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:30 pm
What's music is music, if you like it, listen to it. If you don't, don't. I don't how some bands have gotten that way, but itf they're good I'll still listen to them. In a way, it's kind of making music into some social thing by not listening to them for any other reason. But, if you really can't respected them or listen without being reminded, then don't listen to them.

Just do whatever you think you should.  

Little Miss Lunacy

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:47 pm
Who cares about the attitude of the artist or artists, it's the works they produce that matter most. If the music is good, then rock on. If it sucks, then trash it. Why should it matter to you if they think they are hot stuff? It doesn't affect your listening. I think you're thinking about it too much. Calm down and let the notes fill you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:05 am
I'm going to have to agree with mortsanglant on this.

I personally find that if a band is bigheaded, so what? I don't listen to the radio at all. I mix my own CDs of what I want to listen to.

If the band is good, then I will listen to them. Don't watch MTV and stuff like that for it makes you think about the social and personal part of a band. I listen to music for music, not to see who is the best person out there.

Personally, it's why I like techno, no one cares about what you look like, act like, talk like, it's all about who has the best beat.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces