Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Wolf's Rain]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Couple??
  Kiba/Hige
  Kiba/Tsume
  Kiba/Toboe
  Hige/Tsume
  Hige/Toboe
  Toboe/Tsume
  All Of Them ^.^
View Results

Mule_Of_Artica_Alexiel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:06 pm
I realize of course that it is not an yaoi or shounen ai..but has anyone ever thought of what it would be like if it were?? I have and personally..I would love it ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:17 pm
Tsume/Toboe! *o* That had some great moments, especially the eppie where Toboe went poof. ;.;

After that it's Kiba/Hige... and suspiciously Darcia/Kiba... ninja

Pwndd

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:00 am
Tsume/Toboe! heart Totally awesome. Kiba is way too pretty to be paired with Hige. Darcia/Kiba is way better than Kiba/Hige in my opinion. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:15 am
hmm..I hadn't really thought of Darcia/Kiba...that would be quite interesting wink  

Mule_Of_Artica_Alexiel

This is Major Tom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:30 pm
I think Tsume and Toboe is very sweet. Tsume's so gruff and tough, but he really has a soft spot for Toboe. He's reluctant to acknowledge it, but he wants to take care of the little guy. It's so sweet. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:28 pm
The series was a little abstract for me. What I mean is it took me forever to figure out what was happening. sweatdrop  

Nandru_San

Iciak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:52 pm
Now, if only I would remember who was who in that series... xD;
But I think that the Tsume/Toboe pairing is the one I used to like myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:49 pm
Mizu ~ Angel_Of_Death
hmm..I hadn't really thought of Darcia/Kiba...that would be quite interesting wink

Indeed. :3

I prefer Tamahome/Kiba though. sweatdrop As odd as that sounds... XD

Pwndd

SeNalove

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:31 pm
I can't really say...what was that girl's name? I can't believe I forgot it, the main, albino girl...the flower.

Anywho, she ruined the series for me, so I never finished watching it. >.< Not only that, I heard the ending was really sad, so I decided to save myself the despair. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:59 am
I voted for the wrong one! gonk oh well. Darcia and Kiba would be oh so hot... I love Darcia! My favourite was always Tsume though. He was lovely.  

Deschaine

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:58 pm
SeNalove
I can't really say...what was that girl's name? I can't believe I forgot it, the main, albino girl...the flower.

Anywho, she ruined the series for me, so I never finished watching it. >.< Not only that, I heard the ending was really sad, so I decided to save myself the despair. xD
The flower girls name was Cheza. 3nodding I hated her.
The end of the series was... unique. My opinion on it contains spoilers, so it will be in white text. The death of every character was very moving, especially the relations between Tsume and Toboe that were thrown into more light with Toboes' death. The way that the world ended and then began all over again in a never-ending cycle was awesome, but it wasn't even a ending, really. I loved it, because so many oportunities arose and it really invoked the imagination, but the fact that it never properly ended left me going "That's the great dramatic ending? It doesn't end?" to a degree. I am of a very mixed mind on the ending, but I love the series anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:10 pm
...I didnt really have an opinion on Cheza. She didntr really seem to have a personality, all she did was smile, dance, and occsionally do some weird flower magic, or something >.> But then, I never saw the whole series (I saw a while into it, then My brother went and watched the rest without me, and I ended accidentaly seeing the very last episode of the OVA O_o so now I'm a bit reluctant to watch the whole series through >.>) so maybe I have it wrong...

...I always thought KibaxHige was cute X) Hige was my favorite character and they... just kinda seemed to have something *shrugs*

StumexToboe was pretty damn cute too though whee That'd probably be my second favorite.  

Yofiel

[ - P a n d a - ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:18 pm
Hmm, I liked Wolf's Rain.
I always loved the ending song. ;3

D: But damnit, why'd they have to name her Cheza?
My real main account is named Chesea, and everybody always thinks I named it after her and that you pronouce it just like Cheza.
gonk I'm not a crazed fan like that.
v.v; I had made that account/name before I even knew about Wolf's Rain.

But still a very lovely anime/manga. <3~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:00 pm
I was told Wolf's Rain was a very intense yaoi. I was a little disappointed when I found out it wasn't, but it made up for that with sheer awesomeness. ^^  

Neka Srof

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm
I finally finished watching this anime...

BAWWWWWW

Why must this anime be so damn sad? I cried non-stop during the OVA.
Nonetheless, it was an incredible anime. I loved ever bit of it.

My favorite pairing is Tsume/Toboe. It was just so cute when
Toboe died and Tsume stayed behind to talk to him... and Tsume cried!  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games