Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
need help.....losing weight and getting motivation....XP... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:57 pm
See....I am tired of people calling me fat...I am one hundred and nine pounds and even my mom teases me...she said she didnt even way that much in colledge I get called names and I get jealous from all the other girls i see. I do gymnastics but that doesnt seem to help. I try to take bike rides but that doesnt help either...XP

I want to lose weight so bad...I just cant get enough motivation. Each time I see a donut I say to my self dont eat it. But my other side says it is not going to hurt...But I take the donut...And it does go onto my butt....I wish i can get started it is just so hard. Any advice...?

((I will be posting on here lately and soon))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:54 am
hiya. and welcome. did you say 109?? eek how tall are you? u must be pritty short then if you'r being called fat.

i'm probably not the best person to give adive on losing weight as i have an eating disorder. but i'm always here for support.

how much do you want to lose and what size are you?

my nick name at school was 'fat b***h' so i feel you pain sad

i get jelous of other girls to, i hate going out in to town or in to clothes shops, i feel as though i stand out and don't belong there, it's a horried feeling.

anyway, as for motervation, i dont have any eaither, i tend to thing 'ooo do i have to'. but i have my little weight loss book with colloms for me to right down how many miles i do on my exersise bike each day along with hoe many caleries i've burnt off and i feel just to bad if i don't feel in the space with something, so i forse myself.

you might want to try an little weight loss book like me to moniter your progress. it may help

3nodding  

Miya12
Vice Captain

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:15 pm
YA I know. I want to lose to at leats go to 96 pounsd...I just dont know where to start.

I just get so jealous of the girls that are so skinny and they eat fat foods and they dont even gain 1 pound it just makes me SO jealous...I have tryed the book and didnt really help me...XP...

So I dont really know what to do right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:24 pm
Stylengirl877
YA I know. I want to lose to at leats go to 96 pounsd...I just dont know where to start.

I just get so jealous of the girls that are so skinny and they eat fat foods and they dont even gain 1 pound it just makes me SO jealous...I have tryed the book and didnt really help me...XP...

How tall are you?  

Chemicat

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:43 am
can you show us a pic?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:02 am
No sorry My digital camera I dont think is working...and why would you need a pic...All I need was motivation and some tips...  

xXRachie RaeXx

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:03 am
Chemicat
Stylengirl877

How tall are you?
5 foot 1....why?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:16 pm
Stylengirl877
No sorry My digital camera I dont think is working...and why would you need a pic...All I need was motivation and some tips...

coz it would be nice to see you is all 3nodding  

Miya12
Vice Captain

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:27 pm
Miya12
Stylengirl877

okay....well do you have any tips...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:02 am
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

lol. i'm one of the most un-motervated person there is. all i can advice is to think of your goal and how good you'll feel and forse yourself to do some exersise each day. like 40 sit-ups of 10 miles a day on an exersise bike. or buy a puppy 3nodding  

Miya12
Vice Captain

Tsuki no Bunny

Eloquent Lover

4,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:12 pm
Um... how old are you? In my opinion, a hundred and nine pounds isn't really all that much! I weighed that much for a while before I hit puberty.. and then it all caught up with me. I've noticed, that with me, at least, before puberty, your metabolism is a lot faster, so I could eat pretty much whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, and not gain even an ounce.. but then.. WHAM! Puberty hits, and along with that, a weight gain.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:36 am
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

lol. i'm one of the most un-motervated person there is. all i can advice is to think of your goal and how good you'll feel and forse yourself to do some exersise each day. like 40 sit-ups of 10 miles a day on an exersise bike. or buy a puppy 3nodding
I have a puppy and even if I set a goal it doesnt get me going something always pops up... xd  

xXRachie RaeXx

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:00 pm
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

I have a puppy and even if I set a goal it doesnt get me going something always pops up... xd

do you walk your puppy twice a day??
what kinda dog is he? my dog is evil  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:01 pm
Daeva
Um... how old are you? In my opinion, a hundred and nine pounds isn't really all that much! I weighed that much for a while before I hit puberty.. and then it all caught up with me. I've noticed, that with me, at least, before puberty, your metabolism is a lot faster, so I could eat pretty much whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, and not gain even an ounce.. but then.. WHAM! Puberty hits, and along with that, a weight gain.

yeah i found that.
what kinda weight goal are you aiming for?  

Miya12
Vice Captain

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:48 pm
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877
Miya12
Stylengirl877

do you walk your puppy twice a day??
what kinda dog is he? my dog is evil
once a day and sometimes I dont do it...  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games